Scenario Editor works great

It's very nice to use and script AI for and with the advent of future patches there will be some tasty scenarios cooked up.

As it stands Max Assault and Assault scripts are bugged but soon to be fixed.

The map maker you can sit and play with for hours just placing barrels and crates....I need to get out more :(

I also spend much more time in the editor then in the game. My only complaint is the Flavor Object placement system is a real pain. A drag drop system would be ideal, even if it snaps to the grid after placement. Nudging hundreds of flavor opjects around is time consuming and frustrating.

Anyway, the editor is a great tool.

Hi,

I agree that the depth of the editor is amazing. Dan and the others that did the graphics also deserve applause for their fantastic work smile.gif .

In fact when I got my hard copy on Saturday was the first time I bothered to read the manual…. and the depth of CMSF in general is stunning. There is a huge amount to this game/CMX2 engine that will emerge more and more as the layer of bugs is systematically removed by BFC.

There is vocal minority that will never accept the dropping of any features that went with the change to CMX2. Also. some…quite few… just do not like the setting much… but this engine polished up to CMBB standards and then set in Normandy will have nearly all wild with delight again smile.gif . Including the reviewers ;) .

In fact even as a big fan of CMSF I can’t wait for the Normandy game!

All the best,

Kip