Real-Timer or WE-GO????, and spooky action at a distance...

Foobar

A intresting Feture that would be not so hard to implement is a Stop Button that Pauses the Game for a adjustable amount of Time.

Lets say, u setup an MP Game with RT Go. Every Player can stop the Game for X Times for X Minutes to prepare his further Moves if the Situation is overhelming (Like 10 Transporttrucks are comming as reinforcment on the Mapend :D )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Now, you WeGo bigots need to get over the thought that RT play *only* appeals to 15 year old Wii and XBox kids. Far from it. So far almost all of our testers, which includes people from CMBO Beta Demo days and military officers, are playing in RT and not WeGo. I have yet to play a full battle using WeGo. Instead, I've been playing RT almost exclusively. That's partly because I like it and partly because whatever works for RT will work for WeGo, but not vice versa.

Steve

Nicely said.

And I'll add that the entire thing flows from a flawed premise that people who liked CM's we-go didn't like playing other enjoyable games in all genres across a wide variety of consoles.

I'm sure the painted miniatures guys have similar things to say about the PC wargamers....