1.08 Bugs

currently playing king chopper mines riots.

again i have a squad almost next to their HQ, not in C2. that happened verry often the last times i played.

also i had some insane FF going on too in that mission. it really needs a system that makes the units remember when they FFed some of their own and at the point when they "get it" it must be done with. the unit in the screen tackled its HQ, the 2nd squad and the Tank in the picture with AK fire for many rounds.

also they keep FFing their own units wich are out of their fire arc...heck, does a fireing arc mean "anything"!?

Picture;

RED line is the HQ and the squad wich is not in command.

BLUE lines extend to the FF targets of the distant squad.

ffandccwu3.jpg

and to say it another time,

cover arcs need to be extandable behond the map edge! :rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just finished "Armor Attacks";

- this is new, didnt saw that so far. i split of a javelin team, gave it a quick order 200m "north", and anotherone 100m north, as example. they ran 200m north, and at the waypoint they ran "south" again, to the point where they got split from their team.

they continued to do that the whole scenario. i deleted all waypoints, waited for a turn. than i ploted 3 new waypoints. no matter what, they continued to run to the point they got split off after reaching every single waypoint. means, i plot 3 waypoints, they run back to the said point 3 times. needless to say that it takes ages for them to get somewhere...

- a ATGM(not sure about jav as it should be top attack, it worked fine so far) fireing on a hull down tank is unable to hit it. i noticed that often so far but Armor Attacks has many ATGM´s and it happens that often you can count on it.

in the scenario 3 ATGM´s(Saxhorns i belive), fired all their rockets at 2 of my abrams. they made several craters infront of the position but no single one hit a tank. at least 10 or so where fired.

for a test i saved and drove the tanks a little closer to the crest out of their HD position. suddently they started to hit.

its like they "always" fly so low directly infront of the target, so they slam into the ground to 100% if the target is hull down.

tank fired ATGM´s have exactly the same problem. i tested that on a tank range i build.

- again, units ignoring targets in revers slope while they shoot on my troops. had to watch this for 40 seconds... smile.gif