I need to be reassured...

CMSF is really a full potential game or a game full of possibilities.

Can some of you (inside the staff of the game...)reassure me that and what issues (besides the technical ones)will be addressed first!

EVERYBODY IS ASKING THIS!

Having only played the demo, I still consider it a rough gem. As far as I can none of the problems mentioned are non-fixable (of course what do I know). The underlying concepts is sound. Hopefully we won't need too many patches.

I was quite surprised there would be *that* many though, of course I bought CMBB and CMAK after they were patched and mature so.

Originally posted by fra:

CMSF is really a full potential game or a game full of possibilities.

Can some of you (inside the staff of the game...)reassure me that and what issues (besides the technical ones)will be addressed first!

EVERYBODY IS ASKING THIS!

No, everybody is raising different issues, as different things nag different people.

You'd need to say which ones annoy you so that we can speculate about when is design (won't be fixed), design paint-into-corners (won't be fixed), hard bugs (won't be fixed before CMx2b), medium bugs (might be fixed anytime) and light bugs (will be in a soon patch).