Coalition OoB for the invasion of Syria

I’ve done a search for OoBs on the Forum but this topic doesn’t seem to have been discussed before: I’m curious as to what the community would regard to be a plausible OoB for the coalition side when invading Syria? What units would most likely be committed in your opinion and which countries/forces (other than USA and USMC that is) would take part in an invasion? And from where would they attack?

/sdp

In my, uniformed, amatuer opinion:

Hypothetically speaking, were the US not commited to Iraq (it couldn't be to lauch an attack on Iran, I believe, Afghanistan would be maintanable), 99% of armoured assets would be deployed, as an invasion force, I don't thin you would see anything lighter than Stryker Brigade Combat Teams, and mainly HBCTs in the lead elements. IBCTs might be deployed to follow up. This is after a massive air campaign went down, demolising anything in the invasion force's way. Much like GW1 and Iraq.

In the way of multi-national forces. Maybe Australia (1st brigade (armoured)), Great Britian, maybe France (probably not), Canada, and I'd say thats it. Maybe Japan, but they are not strictly mena to be ainvolved in this type of invasion (self defence force).

As I said, In my own humble, humble opinion.

Will

I took a screenshot while updating to patch 1.08, I would love to have a Hi-Res version of the map.

I don't thin you would see anything lighter than Stryker Brigade Combat Teams, and mainly HBCTs in the lead elements.
Nope, you would find unarmored humvees from the Signal Corps immediately behind the lead combat elements. Got to set up that TOC, COC, and network.

Originally posted by Clavicula_Nox:

I took a screenshot while updating to patch 1.08, I would love to have a Hi-Res version of the map.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I don't thin you would see anything lighter than Stryker Brigade Combat Teams, and mainly HBCTs in the lead elements.

Nope, you would find unarmored humvees from the Signal Corps immediately behind the lead combat elements. Got to set up that TOC, COC, and network. </font>