The MOST inevitable thread "Where is 1.06?"

ounces!? :eek:

just give me the price for a simgle bottle you are drinking, and how much is in it(it must be printerd in "L" or "ml" somewhere on the bottle) :D

if you dont find that give me ounces as unit.

i am kinda bored right now and we dont have superowl, i gona do this, if possible :D

355ml x 24 are 8520ml, are about 8,5 liters.

that for, lets say 19$ to make it cheaper.

now i take a good but cheep beer here; "Wieselburger" looks like this( http://www.lemarkbbc.com/images/bottles/282_Wieselburger%20Bier.jpg )

500ml x 20(a Box) are 10000ml or 10 liters.

price for it is about 13€ thats 19.32$

of this 13€ you have 0.09 € per bottle as "pledge". you get it back if you bring back the bottles. thats about 2€ less for the beer itself.

lol, that was pretty pointless but after all i know we have the cheaper beer :D and depending on taste, its better too, and you can drink it with 16 years legaly.

still we have no superbowl where we could take advantage of this but hey, European Soccer Masters are aproaching.

EDIT:

don't be mistaken, i enjoy the hell out of all beer
me too, but i have my favourites.

if i had to wager, i'd say your beer is better
overall id say that too, but i was on a 5 weeks trip once, 10 days canada and the rest of the time in the US. we drank heaps of "Blue Light" in canada (i imagine this stuff as "piss"), but after looking around later in the US we found "Amber Bock" wich seems to be a US made beer and it was suprisingly tasty! i can only recommend that stuff. you should be able get it in a wall mart, thats where we found it.

the hooligans, well, some meight say if there where no crackers, bangers, red flares, banners, more or less drunk masses(rules get bether, though), toilet paper and different other "gear" used, it was no good soccer match.

the hooligans, well, some meight say if there where no crackers, bangers, red flares, banners, more or less drunk masses(rules get bether, though), toilet paper and different other "gear" used, it was no good soccer match.
A certain degree of chaos on the terraces is important for creating the right atmosphere, in my opinion. The hooligans nowadays mostly fight amongst themselves (in their beloved "firms") hours before a match or after it. Sometimes not even on match day!

Oh and, cheap beer is too expensive here in Sweden! :(

Did any of you ever imagined machine-gunning hooligans by the droves like the way they did it in zombie movies?
i imagined that with quiet some other things but actually never with hooligans.

they build huge groups soumetimes, though. would be a good target :D

however back on topic, i wonder if a BFC representative comes in and tells us at some point today, if we should do the refresh monkey this evening or not.

well i was wrong about the patriots whooping up, go giants thank god, however, amber bach isn't bad, but i was drinking budweiser and miller lite all night, talk about piss water, which is exactly what it is, tonight giants fans embrace the fact that your team, written off by every major network and newspaper proved victorious, i being a cowboys fan can only say "we may have lost, but it was to the super bowl champs" THE END. LMAO