Pics from Iraq

Originally posted by StrykerPSG:

Hey LT, tell Perry he's still ugly and being folically challenged is cool. You must be A trp, my former alma mader. I was the former mortar PSG before Sanchez and Aquino was my PL. Such a small friggin world. You guys look great! Tell the Thunder platoon and Perry I wish them all the luck. I'm over in 5th BDE going through the evolution of standing up from scratch now, though now as a 1SG. wish them luck and see you in a few more months.

Matt

Holy crap. Small world!

SFC Perri is my PSG. 3rd platoon A Troop.

I hate to break it to you but they had to disband Thunder. They had some issues, but the good part is that they gave all the scout platoons the remnants and therefore we have much more dismounts to work with now. Dont fret though, they're rebanding once we redeploy. Sanchez has been working at headquraters for a while now, and the last guy SFC Tangalin who is now also at Headquarters.

SMaj Shover is still around but is PCS'ing, as wel as 1SGt Austins and most of our chain of command at Squadron when we get back.

I got a few buddies in 5th Bde. Know a 2LT Trimble or 2LT Gummeringer? Both really good friends of mine.

small world

• 4 weeks later...

LT Mike: How are things going over there lately? Been seeing some of the troops out on patrol over there on t.v. talk about the major gains they've had in securing sizable areas from terrorist attacks in their areas of operation. Are you guys operating near any of those areas?

• 3 months later...