paypal for european users

Originally posted by The Beast (nl):

I am a dutchman and i want to have

paypal to buy this game.

This game is only for americans just like

Theatre of war.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Paypal is for us Europeans! I am from Germany and I use paypal. But do not worry, before the game isn't patched, you do not miss a lot ...

Paypal Netherlands

It is indeed very quick and usable ...

[ August 01, 2007, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Premierleutnant ]

Originally posted by Bunyip:

Go easy on the red cordial!

What are you on about?

The Beast (NL) doesn't have a credit card and is quite upset that he is being forbidden from buying the game because he doesn't have an acceptable form of payment. And we all know that starting multiple threads about a subject moves mountains around here. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

Originally posted by Darren J Pierson:

It looks like Gamersgate (Paradox's download store) accepts paypal, but not their webstore which ships physical boxed copies.

Gamersgate definetely accepts Paypal. smile.gif I have bought Victoria-Revolutions and Theatre of War a few months ago from them. (And if CMSF would have not been "physically" available in German shops I would have download it from there too ...)