Where are the user scenarios?

James Allen AKA JaguaUSF posted 8 scenarious somewehre around this forum.

Have some patience, some people prefer to play the game first and desgin scenarios later ;)

Alos keep an eye for Parabellum, he fell in love with the scenario designer so I am sure we will see scenarios from him soon.

Itai

I have one called CMSF Lost Platoon...the story goes a platoon of supply teams has been separated from a supply column. they must get to safety and fuel in a farm house ahead..little do they know whats in store for them..it has another supply team as reinforcements showing up five minutes later with the same idea to get some fuel.its bloody hard against AI as the US.

Originally posted by JaguarUSF:

Saying my scenarios "don't count" and were "rejected" makes me sad :(:(:(:(:(:(

Don't cry now, Jaggie! I didn't mean it that way. You said yourself they were rejected!

Originally posted by JaguarUSF:

Rejected. The developers had to "clean" them up(...)

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=52;t=002000

For small scenario CMSF Lost Platoon

"

the story goes a platoon of supply teams has been separated from a supply column. they must get to safety and fuel in a farm house ahead..little do they know whats in store for them..it has another supply team as reinforcements showing up five minutes later with the same idea to get some fuel.its bloody hard against AI as the US."

email me at

mc015b15709(AT)blueyonder.co.uk