How many men will be visible per squad...???

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before...

I'm really looking forward to the release of this game and was wondering if the # of squad men are still abstracted (3 per squad)or if we will have the option to have all men visible...???

I think it might look strange to have casualty control with only 3 men visible for instance (if two men are left visible and one goes down injured and the other renders aid, although you have maybe 4 men left in your squad, it might look strange to visibly have nobody firing back).

ooooh allen so you are beta tester - hehe tell me more about the game please... maximum unit number? whats gameplay like ? whats the feel of realism immersing and most important of all - whats the productivity level of the game if you compare it to TOW's demo, will you able to pull 25+stable fps on decent machine ? no memory leaks or protection system bugs or any other surprises?