Continuous Loop Playback?

I have NO expertise in programing what-so-ever. The following idea has been stuck in my head since reading RT players wishing for a replay mode like WEGO. So here it goes:

A continuous Loop Playback program that runs for a total of 2 minutes only. Then starts overwriting the first minute. A player could pause anywhere in the second minute to review the first. The program could be set to pause every 60 second ala WEGO or run until paused as in RT. You would only have the last full minute for replay. There shouldn't be any more storage hit or memory drain (whatever).

So all you programmers out there PLEASE: if this is nuts, just tell me so...It's taking way too much space in my brain.

Originally posted by Truppenfuhrung:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by thewood:

They already have the 60 sec. playback in there. Called WEGO.

But with WEGO, you have to wait on very long 60 sec. if something unplanned happen.

With RT, you pause the game immediately and adapt right away to the new situation.

With RT, you chose the turn length. </font>