screenshot!

Hilarious!

Some unusual looking equipment too.

Makes my mouth water. I need to put together a better image editing machine. Hope that none of the things I need to do for image editing will compromise my CMSF performance. Image editing has to come first, I am a photographer for Pete's sake.

Is that REALLY Charles' workstation?

Is he really left handed?

is he really coding on a Mac? (note the G5 box)

you know they say that left handed people are the only ones in their right mind (something about cross over with the majority of us right handers spending most of our waking time in our "left hemisphere")

What the heck is that oscilliscope looking gizmo!?!?!

I NEED more technical info on the hardware specs of that set up or I am going to go crazy looking at it and trying to figure it out. :confused:

Lets see,

there is one G5

Two Keyboards

Three Monitors

Four other boxes of some sort (one looks like an ocsilliscope, one skinny one on top of the ocsilliscope)

and another box on top of the G5 (extra Hard drive?)

What gives? smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

We already have the 3 man M240 MG team programmed and animated in CM:SF. We simply don't have the resources or time to graphically show everything these guys can do with their weapon (and let's not start in with the wisecracks!), but we do have the basics. The M240 can be used on a tripod or independently on its own bipod. The behavior of the MG team differs depending on how it deploys itself. We are also simulating the soft "saddlebag" that is being used in ever growing numbers.

Steve

This gets my vote for the next screenshot, perhaps even a movie file. Come on guys, Steve says it's already done!