CM:SF available in Germany

PCfun.de, one of Germany's biggest online game shops offers CM:SF as of today. I just phoned them if it's really already available and they told me yes, they just recieved it and that if I'd pay with credit card they would send it to me today.

Now, I'm not wanting to start an uproar here, and I'm still happy with my decision to preorder via BFC, but IMO it's not OK if loyal fans who order the game directly via BFC get the game later than Paradox customers.

EDIT:

Gamestar.de, the website of Germany's biggest gaming mag reports in their news section that CM:SF is available as of today at PCfun.de.

[ July 24, 2007, 05:31 AM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

Thanks for pointing this out. You're right, it would not be fair if people get their games earlier (I would have thought that retailers and distributors should be used to dealing with embargoes on product releases, but I guess I was wrong; in hindsight, something similar happened with the CMAK release as well when CDV launched the game first in, you won't believe it, Finland :)).

Anyway, I think that the listing is gone already from their site. Looks like a few phone calls have brought everything on track again. The release, worldwide, is July 27th.

Martin

This is the both the best and craziest example of open source intelligence ever. There needs to be where is Osama thread. Imagine the modules they could do with a $50,000,000 boost to the Battlefront coffers. Well, after they sobered up that is.

Someone's fingers must be getting tired though after having to stick them in that dyke over and over again.

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

The discounted pre-order is about the same price as the retail version?

You are forgetting the "plus download" part.

The download and mail delivery option will be 55 after the release date. </font>

Originally posted by Moon:

Anyway, I think that the listing is gone already from their site. Looks like a few phone calls have brought everything on track again. The release, worldwide, is July 27th.

I think you might be busy checking retailers for the next day or two. ;)

Originally posted by The DesertFox:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

The discounted pre-order is about the same price as the retail version?

34,99 EUR as per Amazon.de

1 USD = 0,722 EUR, you do the maths

cheers </font>