My God, it's so obvious - the Quest comes to an end

The subject of the first CMX2 title, I mean.

I know who has the answer. I've even emailed with him in the past.

I'm surprised no one else has figured it out, yet.

What do the splash screens of CMBO/CMAK/CMBB and the boxes of the CMBB/CMAK Special Edition retail versions (at least in North America) have in common?

Anyone else know what I'm on about? ;)

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

What do the splash screens of CMBO/CMAK/CMBB and the boxes of the CMBB/CMAK Special Edition retail versions (at least in North America) have in common?

They're all disappointingly bereft of you being clubbed to death like a baby harp seal?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Anyone else know what I'm on about?

Usually, which has led me to drink more heavily, I might add. But in this, I'm in the dark. I like the dark. It's safe, there, and quiet, and the images of gutting and filleting out Grog Dorosh like a walleye are more vivid than they are when there's all that light and noise...

But, just to give you the benefit of a response that does not involve images of your violent demise:

They all have tanks in them?

Mind, I once had a mental image of running over your torn and bleeding body again and again with one of those German/Czech rehabs. That is, until I realized that Hortlund would have probably sited it as an example of Armour overruns...

Originally posted by c3k:

Seanachai,

I suggest a dictionary (one with pictures, if you must): sight; site; cite.

You're right, of course. It should have been 'cite'. Thank you for the correction.

You're also right in thinking that I'm a vindictive bastard who will have an eye on you from now on, you weasel. Pray I stay sober.