I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Like that time we drove over to your place in 'the van', did some circle work on your front lawn, smashed beer bottles on your roof, set fire to your letterbox and buggered your cat? </font>
Silly Aussie ghit.

But Stuka-

Clearly you must admit that all Aussie wenches must succumb to my seed.

Send me an Aussie wench, forthwith. </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will humble myself to admit it, but the fact that I live in a town with at least 3 other Forum members, who are also members of the Peng Challenge Thread, has enriched my life.

To Dalem, Lars and Papa Khann! The Minnesota Miscreants.

Only in Minnesota would you have so many chances to interact directly with your fellow CMers.

And only in Minnesota would they be so disparate, and yet so worthy.

If I may liken them to another band, then let me characterize them thusly:

Lars is Porthos. Papa Khann is Aramis. Dalem, is probably D'Artagnan. And I? I am Athos.

Oh, please. That would make you...my son. And a perfect, heroic nobleman. Wounded in love, and yet striving after a romantic ideal.

Christ on a crutch, Stuka. I figure you for one of the more competent Cardinal's Guards. Someone with a lot of elan, but not a lot of brain.

You know the sort: Gets all the women, but with no more sense of the bigger picture than a household pet.

Originally posted by dalem:

Ahem.

An ode to Seanachai passed-out on my couch.

I have had to accomodate this reality far

more

even

a dozen-times

more than anyone else.

To whit

I dunno, I kinda, almost...well, not really like that...I mean, there's really nothing to like about it. But it does have the virtue of brevity, so I can almost stand it without having to endure quite as much agonizing pain and grief for the misuse of the poor, abused English language.

Remember, dalem, when it comes to you and poetry, reticence is the only way to go. Silence is golden.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Boo, that would make you Grimaud, rather than Planchet.

I may have to trade you to Dalem. Perhaps we could dice for your identity...

Won't work.

I'm Don Diego De La Vega.

Doesn't matter that he's not in the "Three Musketeers". I'm always Don Diego De La Vega.

It's fun to say Don Diego De La Vega.

It is a name of power, Don Diego De La Vega is.

If you shout it, (DON DIEGO DE LA VEGA!!!) I'll bet you could stop traffic, much like Noba stops clocks with his face.

But unlike Don Diego De La Vega, Noba does it by repeatedly striking the clock WITH his face.

So it might not count.

Don Diego De La Vega.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Lars is Porthos. Papa Khann is Aramis. Dalem, is probably D'Artagnan. And I? I am Athos.

If Shary knew you likened me to the snappy dresser, she'd die laughing. Then again, you couldn't really make me the priest either.

Eh well, I shall have the Miscreants over this weekend and we shall discuss our proper literary roles over a fine port. Check your email.

Hmm, maybe we should do one of the Russians. I could be a fine, fine Dolokhov...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

[musing]

Hmmmmm, Vega. Wasn't that a cheap, tacky Chevy that sucked?

[/musing]

Michael

Only in English. In Spanish, it means "fertile valley", you illiterate baboon.

[musing] Hmmmmm, Emrys. Aren't they those little sandpaper covered sticks you use to file rough edges off fingernails? Well, what you might use. I use my pocket knife.[/musing]