I Never Stopped Hating You: The Peng Challenge Thread Story

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Check yer email doofus.

I've been checking mine for a few weeks.. nothing from you.....

Noba. </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

In more news. I have just come back from giving blood. So if anyone around here is AB+, watch out!!

In mundane news, Boo and Stuka continue to die loudly at the hands of my glorious American Troops. It's a good job emails don't have "howlers" attached... I would be deaf by now.

Noba.

Deaf from listening to loud yawning? It could happen, I guess. And I don't see an end to the yawning anytime in the future, if you continue your plodding, glacier-like advance. But I guess that's to be expected, seeing as how your men are undoubtedly moving through ruts worn in the map from having to go over the same ground over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. </font>

Yes, and don't forget the pre-made coffins for your lads on the back of my numerous half tracks.

Noba.

What are you talking about? They're in the back of YOUR trucks. Don't YOU forget them.

Do I have to do everything for you? Don't you have some kind of mimeographed check list or a series of Post It notes you can refer to, Mr Fumble Brain?

Man, before you were born, the word "stupidity" obviously had no definition. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Yes, and don't forget the pre-made coffins for your lads on the back of my numerous half tracks.

Noba.

What are you talking about? They're in the back of YOUR trucks. Don't YOU forget them.

Do I have to do everything for you? Don't you have some kind of mimeographed check list or a series of Post It notes you can refer to, Mr Fumble Brain?

Man, before you were born, the word "stupidity" obviously had no definition. </font>

In more news. I have just come back from giving blood. So if anyone around here is AB+, watch out!!

In mundane news, Boo and Stuka continue to die loudly at the hands of my glorious American Troops. It's a good job emails don't have "howlers" attached... I would be deaf by now.

Noba.

Deaf from listening to loud yawning? It could happen, I guess. And I don't see an end to the yawning anytime in the future, if you continue your plodding, glacier-like advance. But I guess that's to be expected, seeing as how your men are undoubtedly moving through ruts worn in the map from having to go over the same ground over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. </font>

Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I have just come back from giving blood.

Obviously they didn't take enough, since you came back.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Noba.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Noba.

Oh hush, Noba. Or I'll smack you on the nose with my slipper.

I don't know why this image appears a bit dark. It looked much lighter in real life. I blame Shaw.

Notice the beautiful black plumes? They're what's left of Leeeeo's tanks. In the extreme far left, you'll see one that's not on fire. But rest assured... it's dead, dead, DEAD!!! The many rondels you see show the various locations where his troops are cowering (Yes. Cowering!!!) in the face of my superior tactics.

And I've just been informed by the young lad that he's surrendered to my jolly, jack-booted thugs.

Weep for Leeeeeo, for he's a poltroon.

leeeeeosfolly.jpg

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I have just come back from giving blood.

Obviously they didn't take enough, since you came back.

Michael </font>

Quoth Boo Radley: Weep for Leeeeeo, for he's a poltroon.
A serious charge lad, very serious. Have you evidence of his poltroonish behavior? By the screenshot you posted (doubtless with the assistance of Lady Rose since we know YOU aren't capable of such technical feats) it may very well be that he is, in fact, valorous ... stupid, inept and handless but valorous.

Quoth Michael: Noba, my lad, you have let down the honor of your country.
Come now Michael ... we're talking about Australia here ... honor? Shirley you jest.

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

In other news, I am about to crush Boo! in a game in which he denied me the ability to choose any armor other than carriers and ACs. CRUSH HIM! The raffish boys of the RAF has already caused him severe consternation and made him rather iron cross methinks. He will not come out come out where ester he is to play though. So I have decided to throw a bit of fodder to the cannons. And the sheep.

That'll set the cat amongst the pigeons as they say.

I admire you when you're vile, but you only really come into your own when you become whimsical, and make it sing.

Hmm...smells like AUSTRALIA!

Originally posted by Paul AU:

Now you see the effect that decades of impure corn liquor and generations of profoundly unBiblical sex has had on certain attributors here.

You must be speaking about Abbott, because there's almost nary a soul in this thread that drinks 'corn liquor', and most everyone here has sex without any reference to the Bible in any way, shape or form. It's not a particularly good inspiration in that field, and it's an even more piss-poor reference work.

I have to take exception, to this “Seanachai” in his (its?) opening post. Saying:

The Peng Challenge Thread Named a Teddy Bear After Your Prophet, and Then Pissed on Him

What’s that supposed to mean? I don’t even own a teddy bear yet I find that offensive.

It was a simple satirical reference to the fact that a certain Faith has never managed a bloody reformation, which puts them in the unique position of being almost completely incapable of a sense of tolerant acceptance, let alone a sense of humour.

On the other hand, the other two big Tribal Monotheisms are working overtime to be as cuddly as a weasel intent on inserting a suppository into its prey before killing it.

In the current world climate of religious understanding, I simply wanted the Peng Challenge Thread to weigh in on the side of 'Spiritual Correctness', and shower a golden stream of disdain down upon the beliefs of everyone else.

If it's really important to you, I could also try to throw fecal matter at Taoists, Buddhists, Hindus and some of the less obscure pagan sects. Of course, most of them have got the spiritual sure-footedness to dodge better.

I resent “Seanachai”s superior air, his demand for input under his conditions. (Well yes, it’s his thread, but still…)

My Thread? I think not. It's a Thread for all the world. As for my 'superior air', well, you are perfectly free to impress all, and especially me, with the superiority of your thoughts.

A 'liberal' insists that everyone is 'equal'. A 'conservative' maintains that some are intrinsically superior, then pretends to know exactly what basis should be used to determine it.

As for me? I'm a humble member of the lunatic fringe. But I won't argue that I'm not an elitist. Dazzle me with the overwhelming brilliance of your world view.

As for this place? If you want me to ruffle your hair and say 'good boy', you have to be at least as smart as those I've accepted as my 'peers'.

Hell, man, there simply isn't anyone who's set the bar lower than I have. All you have to do is amuse me.

And those others that have already amused me. Some of them have much higher standards. Good thing, too.

It’s like a whiny scared e-mail competitor insisting on it’s own specific advantageous conditions, Or else it might loose.

This may be significant, but I have to go with 'largely incomprehensible'. Although it sounds like it should be significant. And I believe the final word there should be 'lose', rather than 'loose'. Although it would be more intriguing, if grammatically awkward, if you actually meant 'loose'.

Why don’t you entertain me, achai-boy? So far you're about as entertaining as a recently deceased housefly, albeit without the colour or movement of same.

So, how might I entertain you? I don't know you from Adam. Juggling? Tongue-twisters? Interpretive dance? Slide shows of my last river trip?

Perhaps you might seek out the untold thousands of other posts I've made? Many of them were made purely for their satirical or humorous value.

Poems penned by my own hand? Perhaps a whimsical song?

Okay, imagine I'm standing on a chair in your living room, and I'll give you a couple verses of 'The Hedgehog Can Never Be Buggered At All':

You can bugger a bat, using echolocation

You can bugger an heiress, using drunken persuasion

But even when using hundred proof alcohol

The old hedgehog will never be buggered at all

Now they say that old Noah, he did them in pairs

He buggered the oxen, he buggered the bears

Up above on the deck, or below in their stalls

But the Hedgehog he never could bugger at all

Of course if you want me to belch the letters of the alphabet, or tell pollack jokes, you're going to have me at a disadvantage...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Quoth Michael: Noba, my lad, you have let down the honor of your country.

Come now Michael ... we're talking about Australia here ... honor? Shirley you jest.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

We never did hit it off that weekend.

Gee... Imagine that...

Ah, it's probably for the best, don't you think? You would have tried to be his best friend, hanging around him all the time, violating his personal space, until he was finally made to chase you around the island, beating at you with a stick.

Just like so many of your other relationships have turned out.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Quoth Michael: Noba, my lad, you have let down the honor of your country.

Come now Michael ... we're talking about Australia here ... honor? Shirley you jest.</font>