The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

This is the one, the ONLY, Peng Challenge Thread! Accept no substitutes!

It is the Unending Thread, the Mutha Bee-ootiful Thread, that which is always here and shall forever stay!

Bow your heads to it's majesty and do not look directly at it for it shall burn your eyes although it's quite good for drying up your sinuses and healing gingivitus!

If you have never been here before, you are therefore, an SSN! Approach on your knees and grovel a bit too, for thou are lower than worms from out of a hot cheese log!

If you must stay, Challenge someone with wit, bile, a bellyful of fire, but leave your angst at the door.

Bother not the Kanigets nor the Olde Ones for they are lillian wroth in their ferocity and are pretty cranky on top of that, too!

Speak ye not to the dear Ladies of the Pool unless they speak to you first and then only reply in the gentlest, comliest fashion, with much tugging of the forelock.

And I mean YOUR forelock, Otis!

Also, if you do not have a valid E-mail address or a location in your profile, turn right around and please let the door hit you in the arse.

Oh, and before I forget...

<font size=6> SOD OFF!</font size =6>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Those are just the kind of rules I'd expect from a non-turn-sending fuppy.

"fuppy"?

Why don't you hit him with the handbag again Alice.

Sheesh. </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

C+. Don't you have homework to do?

I just spent the last hour wading through piles of crap for pre-calc, trig, chem II, and spanish. It doesn't stop me from sending turns. </font>

I want to know why we let parents come to their children's sporting events. Ditto coaches. Maybe an IQ minimum to keep the hillbillies and inbreeders out would work.

Did this have a point or was it just the random firing of a couple of neurons?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I want to know why we let parents come to their children's sporting events. Ditto coaches. Maybe an IQ minimum to keep the hillbillies and inbreeders out would work.

Did this have a point or was it just the random firing of a couple of neurons? </font>

Did this have a point or was it just the random firing of a couple of neurons? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I return!

I have sought, in earnest, for the True Things I required of you all.

There were a few True Things posted. Kudos to Noba, Dave H, Emrys and such. A few others took up the slack in Existence, and made it hum when it went taut.

The Usual Lot of Tossers showed up and did the 'Zen Clown Dance of Acceptance and Mockery', which made me smile. Although not a lot, because I'm sure some of the material was recycled, and when I'm sad, I want some FAIRLY FREAKING GOOD GODDAMN ZEN CLOWN DANCING!

Yeah, I'm looking at YOU, Boo! And Lars! Next time, I'm using the razor edge of my wit to cut off an entire arse cheek if you don't mug better than a fecking Disney animal/inanimate object/hopeless whack-job character.

Great thanks to those who sent me Emails detailing their 'One True Thing'. You know who you are. For the rest of you, it's not like my Email address isn't in my fecking profile, for those of you who don't want to display your sensitivity and almost unspeakable wisdom to the the gap-toothed, slack-jawed, genital-fondling halfwits who show up here from time to time to remind the rest of us that humanity needs a larger breeding pool than a family barbecue in order to remain genetically healthy.

Tomorrow night, or perhaps the next, I shall tell you of my very strange experience while kayaking tonight.

Also: Small Emma is now 3 years old. All the world needs more 'Tales of Small Emma'.

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Greetings cesspoolers!

:mad: bwa haa haa haa

Hemlock Stones: Ah! Canadian.

'Graphics Animation Inserts' are the last resort of people for whom the alternative, when trying to introduce themselves, is to pull out their genitals and attempt to perform a puppet show version of 'Macbeth'.

J Ruddy? Do not do this again. Or, if you simply cannot let go of 'It', and look other people in the eye when speaking to them, then go post in the Cheery Waffle thread.

You'll be simply another beige fiber in a carpet of mediocrity and shame, over there. Indistinguishably appropriate, and eminently forgettable.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

For the rest of you, it's not like my Email address isn't in my fecking profile...

So? You never reply, you useless sack of dingo dung. Over a week ago I sent you one attempting to open a discussion of Strange Company, which would have been interesting in any event, but fortuitously would have been exactly appropriate to your mental state—if we dare call it that—of the moment. But do you gratefully receive this gesture of beneficence from the hand of the Infinite? Noooooo, Mr. Seanachai Bard is too important, has too many things to attend to, to show a simple common courtesy of even replying, "Huh? Whatsis?" Shame, Seanachai. Shame.

Michael

I return!

Yeah, I'm looking at YOU, Boo!

Yeah, and I'm looking right back at ya! Or to put it in a way you might comprehend, "And it's after I'm lookin' roight back after at ya.", or however it is you might say that in your ersatz leg-humping Brit-git way!

OK, you great passle of ninnies! I'm of for a day of fun and frolicking down in Marrietta, Ohio, where I will spend the day among the West (Bygod) Virginia wannabees, looking through dusty boxes of 35mm slides, in a search for website worthy images.

Try not to do too much damage to the place while I'm gone, eh?

J Ruddy? Do not do this again. Or, if you simply cannot let go of 'It', and look other people in the eye when speaking to them, then go post in the Cheery Waffle thread.

You'll be simply another beige fiber in a carpet of mediocrity and shame, over there. Indistinguishably appropriate, and eminently forgettable.

Forgive me, but I have to agree with Seanachai. The last thing I saw over there was a couple of geeks talking about how they can't wait for CM:SF. It saddens me. The glory days of MasterGoodale and his spectacularly incoherent ravings are long gone. I'm reminded of Ozymandias:

...Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Anyone know, was Shelley commenting on Australia by using "Ozy"? The "boundless and bare" setting sounds about right.

Another true thing. I do enjoy adding graemlins to posts here because it annoys so many <font size=1>penguins</font size>. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Usual Lot of Tossers showed up and did the 'Zen Clown Dance of Acceptance and Mockery', which made me smile. Although not a lot, because I'm sure some of the material was recycled, and when I'm sad, I want some FAIRLY FREAKING GOOD GODDAMN ZEN CLOWN DANCING!

Yeah, I'm looking at YOU, Boo! And Lars!

Not my fault.

"Thus the clown, even though he is a curer, has no medicine of his own; he either uses medicine that belongs to others, or else his "medicine” is nothing but common filth."

You didn't bring any booze.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Forgive me, but I have to agree with Seanachai. The last thing I saw over there was a couple of geeks talking about how they can't wait for CM:SF. It saddens me.

It still beats being a drool-dribbling wonder who is reduced to bleating like a limbless ewe in the GF or, for fecks sake :mad: , demeaning himself in the most humiliating way by wading back into the primordial soup to attempt communication with the <font size=1>Pingers</font size>.

<font size=99><font color=red>SNAP OUT OF IT!!</font color></font size> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: