CMSF Hardware Requirements

The problem is that people's perception of what an acceptable framerate is varies greatly, and also you made no statement of what resolution and with what AA/AF settings you want to run this. Obviously a pretty low video card is good enough for low resolutions.

Unless it is a Northwood core, a 2.4 GHz Pentium4 is generally a piece of junk (has been at the time of introduction with the low FSB). But my guess is that it'll be OK anyhow.

I just recenlty built:

E6600 2.40 Ghz dual core, with am ASUS P5NSLI motherboard, nVidia 7950GT video card, 2 gigs of RAM, 160 gig hard drive. Cost me $1500, and this baby will run Theater of War with all maxed graphics settings and the highest resolution, and the highest AA / AT filters, without breaking a sweat. ;)

to the fps crowd here, i don't belive cmsf will really worry there machines, i for one will have a quad core when they games comes out (if it comes out this year at all tongue.gif ) and the price of duel core computers will be cheap enough, the only thing that could slow cmsf down is if it can't multi thread...

but for the 5 year old comps, CMSF will be the Tiger Tank to there crusader tank machine. (it might brew up)