Please just let us know?

GSX

Maybe follow the best advice here and just STFU until they have something to tell you and stop making moronic demands. If this game is really that important to you maybe you need to step away from the keyboard before its too late...
1. I never thought I'd asked you?

2. There is absolutely no need to be a KNOB about it, thanks for your negative input - NOT.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

We're still shooting for the end of Winter 2006, but it will likely be Spring 2006.

The game *is* very far along, just not in the way you guys think of it. Think of it like a new car. Years of engineering go into the thing, along with lots of test bits and pieces that are on work benches being fine tuned. The car only takes prototype form very late in the process, with full production capable in a relatively short time after that. Therefore, probably 70% of the car design timeline would be about the same as you are seeing here... a discussion of small parts of the car in (roughly) the order they are designed and implemented, with only a limited amount of information available about the "big picture".

And yeah, if you look at the screenshots we have released the ground texture was taken right out of CMAK smile.gif

Steve

Thank you Steve, thats all I wanted to know.

Steve lives in Maine I think

in his world its,

winter 06 is Jan Feb Mar

spring 06 is April May June

Unofficially around here Winter is October through May, but that's just because we usually have snow conditions for this length of time. Spring consists of 2 weeks in May, Fall is September. Summer is about 2 and a half days in early August. The rest of the time is "almost summer" and "just after summer".

GSX, I forgot to comment on the STFU comment. Unwarranted for sure, thanks for the restrained response. Of course that does make me question if you really are a Scott after all, but I suppose you can't all be hot tempered, drunken guys in kilts beating each other up with curling stones (while someone mans the pipes) just before the evening's serving of hagas ;)

Steve

[ November 16, 2005, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: Battlefront.com ]

Originally posted by Peter Cairns:

I find that last remark of Steves deeply racist, Most Kilts aren't funny colours, they are muted and tasteful.

As a Scot I can't really complain about the rest as it's pretty accurate.

Peter.

Well peter and I actually can agree here, and of course there is nothing like the freedom of the Kilt in a Highland summer........ ;)