Will we play better after reading the manual?

Since most of us will get the pre-ordered download version (which as far as I understand has no .pdf manual in it) And I assume this group will mostly be players with previous CM experience... will we play better after receiving the manual in the snail mail after a few weeks? Is there really important info in there that will make us better at CMSF?

Itai

Read the manual if only to find out how to 'acquire' javelin optics and (separate) missiles from the back of your Stryker. There's going to be alot of people who aren't going to get that concept initially.

And if you're planning on doing some scenario creation of your own I'd advise you keep the hard copy in a special spot next to your toilet. You're going to want to sit down and concentrate on that section! :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I'd advise you keep the hard copy in a special spot next to your toilet. You're going to want to sit down and concentrate on that section! :Dtongue.gif

Try hard not to visualize... try hard not to visualize... Dammit! Too late.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

And if you're planning on doing some scenario creation of your own I'd advise you keep the hard copy in a special spot next to your toilet. You're going to want to sit down and concentrate on that section! :Dtongue.gif

won't that lead to some rather c**p scenarios?

sorry, couldn't help myself. I'll slink back into lurker land now.