Post here if you're superdigging CM:SF

Ive been playing it since I got the D\L from BFC on Saturday (stupid timezone differences ;) ) and Ive been regularly finding its 0100 in the morning and going "just one more turn then I'll go to bed" :D .

Basically I like everything thats been mentioned in this thread , only problem Ive got is the pathing and I get around that pretty well with copious use of way points ;)

I can't help but think this game can only get better , same as its predecessors and be one of the great wargames.

Hello

My opinion so far: cheers and thumbs up !

LOTS to learn, both technically (shortcuts, camera movement, best way to give orders, the difference between fast and quick -> aaaarg,) and tactically (I have way too many casualties). But I'm getting better as my brain is sloooowly reorganizing the old CM neuronal circuits into a brand new CMSF network. Its fun AND challenging.

Bugs? Well, haven't seen anything game breaking and anyway they will ultimately share the destiny of all Battlefront bugs: being squashed . Therefore no way such minor things will stay between me and the game ;) .

Sig

Originally posted by Rollstoy:

I start superdigging it!

A patch or two and we will be there!

Best regards,

Thomm

This is totally my opinion too smile.gif .

I have been meaning to show it to my neighbour and lure him into some TCP/IP ation, but I'll probably wait for the next patch.

//Salkin