Wish List for CMx3

Znarf

Bugger a bloody CMx3 I now all that I want is some kind of a CMx1.04 please; with as many of the easy improvements that the BFC can operate on the old engine, while combining CMBO & CMBB & CMAK as a complete all in one and with the addition of the early continental WWII period with the Polish, Norwegian, Low Countries and France and also the Bulkan Campaignes including having the Italians fighting with the Greeks from Albania and the Russo-Finnish Winter War.

Steve will hate me for this, but you're right.

CMx1 is unfinished.

I want to play CMx2 someday. I really do.

But what I really want to play is a version of CMx1 that covers all of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. A game that starts with the Spanish Civil War and the War in Abyssinia, covers the invasion of Poland, the Winter War (not as a mod), the Invasion of Norway, the fall of France, Invasions of Greece and Jugoslavia, East Africa, Syria, and Iraq, and then the CMAK, CMBB, and CMBO stuff. Only this time don't leave out the Finns at war with Germany, the Bulgarians and the Italian v. Italian, French v. French, and Greek v. Greek situations that cropped up at the end of the war.

Three CD's of voice acting ! Two non-identical sets of language files for the all the nationalities that got confused and fought on both sides ! Motorcylces ! Horses ! And hypothetical scenarios (fully supported) depicting the invasions of Malta, Gibraltar, and England.

Yes, I'm more interested in exotic situations than more detailed renderings of the plain vanilla. I'd rather have ten girlfriends from ten different races and cultures than fifty that all looked and acted alike. I'd rather eat ten totally different and exquisitly exotic meals than fifty ordinary and predictable ones. I'd rather take ten vacations to places I've never been than fifty to the same type of place, over and over.

And now that I've gotten that out of my system, I promise never to do it again.