Grr, it's still here.

Guest Guest

Originally posted by AdamL:

On the same note, I have a save of the stuck vehicles bug. It's still here also. D'oh.

C'Rogers,

Dunno, I just report them as I see them. I do know that abstraction is back, in a larger degree. Scenario designers in the meanwhile should avoid placing walls near buildings. It screws up the pathfinding enormously too.

I have a save file, 1.03, of an infantry move plot some 20m into a building door right in front of them. They go every way but the easy way every time - all around, including up the middle of the roads. Yup a replicable bug.

And a wall just happened to be nearby that plot. I am very suspicous of these walls in general. I think they should just be left out of scenarios.

I completely agree with you. Those walls next or attached to buildings seem to be the cause of many LOS and movement problems for my troops.