US VS N.KOREA MOD

BFC seems to have something against a Fulda gap 1989 (or 1979, 69 or 59) game. We can beg and plead but I don't think we'll see so much as a 105mm gunned Abrams out of 'em! The game's 2008 equipment might be too advanced to reflect a Cold War army! It would be fun, though, to get the Abrams skins to repaint for Western Europe (do they still call it 'Western' Europe these days?).

Yep, they seem to think a hypothetical Nato/Warsaw Pack game would be a poor seller. Maybe they're right. Maybe Sci Fi is the way to go for game three if your looking for sales. Drop Team will be an old game before we get CMX2 #3.

I don't mind if they go with what sells because it will give them the resources to produce what I really want: France 1940.

I'm glad there is talk of Mods already! I'm not actually excited about the modern setting of the latest Combat Mission. Is anyone planning a mod or tc to set the game in ww1 or ww2? I would love to sign on as a texture artist/skinner for such a project:)

I doubt anyone will try modding CMSF to WWII or WWI. The modern weaponry just won't fit and Battlefront will be developing their WWII game next anyway. However I'm sure you will see mods for both Gulf Wars and a host of brush wars using the Red vs Red capability.