Textures in 1.03

Mord

Originally posted by AdamL:

Wow, nice changes in the texture department. I think someone figured out how to adjust the LOD bias.

Man...you ain't kidding! MY eyes about popped out of my head! I liked the graphics before...they looked pretty good to me...a bit washed out, but still nice. NOW it's like the whole games was just modded! That hard ground and gravel are absolutely stunning! Walls...Rocky Red...GREAT work Dan & company!

Mord.

Wow, nice changes in the texture department. I think someone figured out how to adjust the LOD bias.

Man...you ain't kidding! MY eyes about popped out of my head! I liked the graphics before...they looked pretty good to me...a bit washed out, but still nice. NOW it's like the whole games was just modded! That hard ground and gravel are absolutely stunning! Walls...Rocky Red...GREAT work Dan & company!

Mord.

Mord.