QBG Releases Vol 4 All Large Maps

QBG is pleased to announce the release of Vol 4 All Large Maps. You will find them at: cmmods.com (file Name: QBG Large Multi)

These are Very different maps then the Standard QB:

111 Large Maps. Each map allows the player to Choose ANY size force (Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge) and still play on a large map. Use it either in addition to our standard QB maps or Save your original "Quick Battle Maps" and Re-name this file For All Large Maps All the time.

QBG Contributors to Vol 4: Mishga, Gonzo Gonzales, Me.

ENJOY!!

Originally posted by KNac:

these 111 maps are 33 maps in reality right? in any case, 'awfull' amount of maps! good job smile.gif

111 divided by 3 = 37. Each map has been copied "large" "Medium" and "Small" Which allows the player to choose any size force to play but kept the map Large. "Small" maps often have slight changes made in objectives and plans to suit fewer troops.

Originally posted by KG_AGCent:

Is there a tutorial that will explain EXACTLY must be done to get this to work? I try to boot up a Huge map in a Forest and I get 500mx500m in a wadi.

Did you down load the QB Group maps from CMMODS. If so:

1. Unzip the file.

2. Open File. Go to "edit", select all, select copy

3. Open your C:/Program/CM:SF/Game Files/Quick Battle Maps folder.

4. Select "edit", select copy. QBG Maps are now copied into your Quick Battle Maps folder

Good Luck and Good gaming