Just received my hard copy of CMSF by mail

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

My boxed version of CMSF arrived less then a minute ago. I really like the smell of the manual inside. I hope they didnt use lead paint for printing, as I cant stop sniffing the pages

Haha, that was the very first thing I did too. I do the same thing with other new game manuals or books(WWII of course). Maybe we all subconsciously want to be coc heads. Let's face it, everybody loves the final scene in Scarface when he's coc'd out of his mind and goes down in a blaze of glory. Yup, that must be it! :D

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

My boxed version of CMSF arrived less then a minute ago. I really like the smell of the manual inside. I hope they didnt use lead paint for printing, as I cant stop sniffing the pages

Haha, that was the very first thing I did too. I do the same thing with other new game manuals or books(WWII of course). Maybe we all subconsciously want to be coc heads. Let's face it, everybody loves the final scene in Scarface when he's coc'd out of his mind and goes down in a blaze of glory. Yup, that must be it! :D </font>

Originally posted by gibsonm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buq-Buq:

Mine arrived just a bit ago, too.

Now, too bad that it doesn't work on a Macintosh . . .

Well if you really mean "Macintosh", that is a Mac powered by a non Intel chip (IIRC the Motorola machines) then yes you are correct.

If however you have an Intel box (iMac, Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook or MacBook Pro) then it does run and very well too using Boot Camp. </font>