The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What to do, what to do...

Well, ****e.

Juan Gigante and Stoat, stand before me. Don't slouch. Hands at your sides. Eyes front. Stop fidgeting, you complete and utter wankers.

Now, what is being done with these two aresholes? I use the term advisedly. Look, besides being An Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, a Figure of Mythic Proportions Whose Every Utterance Echoes With the Imprimatur of Fiat, and 'The Seanachai', who is 'just this guy' who 'started everything up because Peng was way weird', I'm also 'The Gnome'.

In other words, I wear a lot of hats. Think: Helm of Dark Lightnings, Bill Cap that says 'Buena Vista Fishing Camp', and a Tall Pointy Red Hat made of, quite possibly, felt.

So, what's going on with these two feck-wits? Justicar?

And I don't want to hear about how you've been 'flying up the arse-end of America for your job', or how 'If I'd been in charge of Mayberry, it would have looked like Dachau except with those small, sparkly white lights on the barbed-wire', or even 'there was this one time when the most beautiful, rapturously full-breasted young woman came up to me at the Epcot Center 'Germany' area, and gave me a free 32 oz. beer because I reminded her of what Germany might have been like had there never been a Third Reich.'

In other words, I want to know if you've finally chosen an Exec.

Frankly, I can't expect you to run the 'Peng Challenge Thread' website while still keeping track of what goes on from day to day.

Actually, what I really want to know is...

Oh, feck. I just want someone to tell me what's going on. It's Spring. I'm as giddy as a mayfly, as rapturously lost in the season as a bunny, as exuberant as an old man remembering his youth.

Ah, feck.

WHAT ABOUT A JOLLY SINGSONG, THEN, YOU LOT OF PISSANTS?!

Times are hard, the old man said

Backs against the wall

A young man isn't worth a damn

Who wouldn't heed the call

Boys are going underground

Buckle down and hide

Pin these colours to your heart

Lay your toys aside

And it's time to choose --

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

if I have to choose

A peoples war that must be won --

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

Some got scared & some got bought

Some got blown away

Some got wise & some got taught

To fight another day

But the price that we had really paid

I didn't see it then

March until your feet are sore

You never dance again

You never dance again

do I have to choose?

do I have to choose?

We spent our best years on the run

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

do I have to choose?

Old men's wars are never done --

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

put down the gun

"Fiddle Or a Gun"

-Oysterband

Well, ****e.

Juan Gigante and Stoat, stand before me. Don't slouch. Hands at your sides. Eyes front. Stop fidgeting, you complete and utter wankers.

Now, what is being done with these two aresholes? I use the term advisedly. Look, besides being An Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, a Figure of Mythic Proportions Whose Every Utterance Echoes With the Imprimatur of Fiat, and 'The Seanachai', who is 'just this guy' who 'started everything up because Peng was way weird', I'm also 'The Gnome'.

In other words, I wear a lot of hats. Think: Helm of Dark Lightnings, Bill Cap that says 'Buena Vista Fishing Camp', and a Tall Pointy Red Hat made of, quite possibly, felt.

And I don't want to hear about how you've been 'flying up the arse-end of America for your job', or how 'If I'd been in charge of Mayberry, it would have looked like Dachau except with those small, sparkly white lights on the barbed-wire', or even 'there was this one time when the most beautiful, rapturously full-breasted young woman came up to me at the Epcot Center 'Germany' area, and gave me a free 32 oz. beer because I reminded her of what Germany might have been like had there never been a Third Reich.'

Frankly, I can't expect you to run the 'Peng Challenge Thread' website while still keeping track of what goes on from day to day.

Oh, feck. I just want someone to tell me what's going on. It's Spring. I'm as giddy as a mayfly, as rapturously lost in the season as a bunny, as exuberant as an old man remembering his youth.

Ah, feck.

Backs against the wall

Buckle down and hide

Lay your toys aside

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

if I have to choose

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

Some got blown away

To fight another day

I didn't see it then

You never dance again

You never dance again

do I have to choose?

do I have to choose?

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

do I have to choose?

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

put down the gun

"Fiddle Or a Gun"

-Oysterband

Well, ****e.

Ah, feck.

Backs against the wall

Buckle down and hide

Lay your toys aside

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

if I have to choose

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

Some got blown away

To fight another day

I didn't see it then

You never dance again

You never dance again

do I have to choose?

do I have to choose?

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

I put down the fiddle

They gave me a gun

They gave me a gun

do I have to choose?

Time to choose --

do I have to choose?

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

I picked up the fiddle

put down the gun

put down the gun

"Fiddle Or a Gun"

-Oysterband

Originally posted by Speedy:

I like that kind of sharing.

Here's an idea the next time you blokes have a piss up by the lake or whereever you share some plane tickets for the Aussie gang.

Shouldn't you be in jail, you miserable bastard?! I mean, are you really trying?

The gods know, you try me. I'd just like to know that you're in there, doing you very best to be jailed for years to come.

WHERE IS THE CURRENT 'OLDEST AUSTRALIAN'? I WANT THIS MAN EITHER JAILED, OR GIVEN A RIGHT GOOD KICKING!

Here's an idea the next time you blokes have a piss up by the lake or whereever you share some plane tickets for the Aussie gang.

Shouldn't you be in jail, you miserable bastard?! I mean, are you really trying?

The gods know, you try me. I'd just like to know that you're in there, doing you very best to be jailed for years to come.

WHERE IS THE CURRENT 'OLDEST AUSTRALIAN'? I WANT THIS MAN EITHER JAILED, OR GIVEN A RIGHT GOOD KICKING!