Will there be 1.08?

Glad this was asked - As a new customer / player of CMSF I wasn't sure myself what to expect next.

So basically look for patch 1.8....and then the ad-on (purchase) of the USMC version? Which will bring a whole new element to the current CMSF -

Will the USMC take place in Syria as well?

I suspect 1.08 will be out very soon; Beta testers have commented that there was alreadly one "almost" where they thought it was ready for release, and then discovered a last-minute issue (or maybe it was an addition?) that had to be corrected and tested.

I don't see much evidence that the USMC module will be out very soon. So I wouldn't be surprised to see least a 1.09, and maybe even a 1.10 and 1.11 before the USMC module is released.

As we get close to the relase of the USMC module, I'd expect to see more fleshed-out bones like fully skinned pictures of new units, video clips of Marines trundling out of an LAV, a T-90 cruising across the desert, etc. At this point, all we've seen is some unskinned 3D models. This says to me it's a least a few months away yet.

Cheers,

YD

Originally posted by meade95:

Glad this was asked - As a new customer / player of CMSF I wasn't sure myself what to expect next.

So basically look for patch 1.8....and then the ad-on (purchase) of the USMC version? Which will bring a whole new element to the current CMSF -

Maybe, who knows.

There may well be a 1.09 or even 1.10 for all I know.

Depends what “we“ (collective term for all users, not just the Beta people) find after 1.08 comes out.

Originally posted by YankeeDog:

As we get close to the relase of the USMC module, I'd expect to see more fleshed-out bones like fully skinned pictures of new units, video clips of Marines trundling out of an LAV, a T-90 cruising across the desert, etc.yet.

Cheers,

YD

This part of the post literally had me drooling into my keyboard :(