A quick question about the M2/M3

thewood

The reaction would we

TC: Contact, front(left, right), tank!!!!

driver: points hull toward the target (The whole platoon turns toward the target to get tanks on line)

gunner: Identify (after he lays gun on target)

loader: UP!!(SABOT loaded)

TC: Fire!

gunner: On the way!!

The is a section on reaction to contact in the manual

M1A1TC, hes asking about the M2/M3 bradley, for them it will depend on situation, they just cant load a 120mm SABOT sa someone can ;)

If T72 pointing your way: Pop smoke, reverse fast as hell to cover, regroup and flank.

if T72 facing other direction, get the TOW up, in emergency the 25mm bushmaster can in some places of the T72 side take out the T72, so go charging on the t72 with bushmaster can work to, but a bit risky if you dont get a decisive kill before they turn their turret.

Up to situation, for a CV90 it would be to take it out if its under 1km but if it is showing you the front it will smoke and pull back and call up the strv 122.

Originally posted by thewood:

Is asking a basic question negative now. Are you guys on purpose trying to get people to give up?

what? o sorry there thewood... i was just commenting on georges comment... for obvious reasons

i would, however, not be in this post at all if i wasnt interested in the answer just like you.

so whilst it may seem i dont care, in fact i do care more than you'd think

ok, that sounded mushy... nevermind