Is there a Vehicle and Soldiers kill list?

1st of all.. Great game.. looks good and plays like we were used from CM series.

But.. in the CM-series there was always a score/ kill list? So when you select i.e. a Vehicle you could see how many kills he made..

I cant find this anymore is that correct??

Thx in advance.

We would like to get it back too, trust me! It was just "one too many things on the wishlist". You guys would probably have a heart attack if you saw how long our wishlist is. Probably another 3 years of development, easy. We are gamers first, developers second. Well, until we start developing and then we think we're crazy for ever putting so much stuff down on paper :D

Steve

Hmmm how am I going to write this down..... lets try.

Well lets us (Players) see the development wish list... maybe we can combine things and so make 1 Developers/Players wish list... The big advantage is that you (Developers) putt effort in things we (players) want and it helps you to putt the right priority in your wish list ;)

Originally posted by Jaws:

Hmmm how am I going to write this down..... lets try.

Well lets us (Players) see the development wish list... maybe we can combine things and so make 1 Developers/Players wish list... The big advantage is that you (Developers) putt effort in things we (players) want and it helps you to putt the right priority in your wish list ;)

I think that would easily double or triple the wish list. smile.gif