So, what should I do with my mods?

MikeyD

I haven't heard back from ColumbusOHGamer about the cmmods.com CMSF mods site opening up. He very well could have 'other fish to fry' over the holidays season beside tinkering with his site.

So what do you think, should i wait awhile longer or start posting mods onto the 'scenarios/maps' side? I've spotted a few mods up there already. i'm not sure if that's a habit we should get into. But it would be nice to know what his plans are for the site in the new year :(:rolleyes:

Well I don't know if he will be very happy if he has to sort out all the stuff posted on the CMMODs site if we start putting up mods other than scenarios/maps in that specific section because of the lack of other sections.

(If that is what you meant, otherwise I'll shut up! ;) )

On the other hand; I know you would make us hold out on a lot of cool stuff you're probably making/having made if you wait until the site is sorted... :D

Seriously, though, I don't think I would post on CMMODS. Just to make sure Columbus doesn't have to shift mods from the one section to the other later on.

Originally posted by Yskonyn:

Well I don't know if he will be very happy if he has to sort out all the stuff posted on the CMMODs site if we start putting up mods other than scenarios/maps in that specific section because of the lack of other sections.

(If that is what you meant, otherwise I'll shut up! ;) )

On the other hand; I know you would make us hold out on a lot of cool stuff you're probably making/having made if you wait until the site is sorted... :D

Seriously, though, I don't think I would post on CMMODS. Just to make sure Columbus doesn't have to shift mods from the one section to the other later on.

A MikeyD mod is worth the work. MikeyD mods for CMSF could attract a whole new wave of CMMOD users hence contributors.