Finnish man contacted by humanoids, told of a war between Israel and Syria

I thought this would be relevant for us. I have translated the essential parts below, the report of this incident is in Finnish here.

On 22nd of March, between 24:00-01:00 a space delegation visited my home. Oddly they could walk straight through the door. There were five of them. Otherwise human-like, but their faces narrowed downwards and they had wide cheeks. There was even one female among them.

War message concerned Middle East situation, ie. you should keep eye on Israeli-Syrian conflict which is going to culminate with grave consequences. This is the message I got. When the conflict takes place, I don't know.

I think this should be taken seriously, as aliens wouldn't otherwise have contacted Finland (too bad they mistook this man for our Minister of Alien Affairs). The implications for CMSF are twofold:

1) We really need that Israeli module after all. Actually, it's all that we need, as US invasion of Syria was not mentioned.

2) We also need Sectoids and Space Lobsters.

Obviusly those aliens are have spent unknown time playing CMBO, CMBB and CMAK. They're in distress after finding out that CMSF will not include their favorite module. Pretty soon I'm sure they will visit Steve to air their "grievances" :D