I've got it for real *spoiler warning*

Went to the local EB store and got my copy. Now, for all of ye who hasn't got it yet and can barely wait. We can, if you want, do a sneak preview-ish thing. You can ask anything and I'll try my best to answer. Anyway, I can list the handheld weapons in the Paradox manual just to show I'm serious smile.gif .

M4

M4 w/M203

M249

M240

M110

M107

AKM

AKS

AK-74

AKS-74

AKS-74U

PK

PKM

RPD

RPK

RPK-74

SVD

RPG-7

RPG-29

AT-3

AT-4

AT--4C

AT-7

AT-13

AT-14

Javelin

M9

M136AT4

SPG-9

AGS-17

And wow, there is some awesome features like you can detach the anti-tank section of a squad and so on. Just shoot, any questions ^^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problems with Vista have been mostly with the 64bit version and the dual core problems should be fixed in the patch for those who have the paradox version and the rest of us who will download from BFC will get the most recent version so no patch for those.

Commands!

Move

Quick : like jogging

Fast

Slow

Hunt

Assault: leapfrog movement, it will split the squad into a moving element and one shooting element, only US can do this.

Blast : using demo to blast things! You can use it on walls of buildings and so on.

Mark mines

Reverse

Target

Target light

Target Arc

Clear target

Face : like rotate but with smart placement of the soldiers

Hide

Deploy weapon

Dismount

Bail out

Acquire

Pop smoke

Pause

Open Up

Split teams

Assault Team: one part with all the heavy weapons and the other with the small arms

Anti-tank team : You detach the anti-tank element from the squad.

Yeah, I really want the patch. Now I know why those reviewers dissed the 1.0 so bad. Hopefully 1.01 is the saving grace. Seriously, the shadows are really jagged, the movement of the camera is so damn sluggish it makes it very hard to move around. But don't take this as OMG IT'S BROKEN because if you've kept tracks of things you'd know 1.01 does alot. Hopefully it will, I'll just have to wait for the green light untill I can get the fix smile.gif .

Defensive equipment

Slat armor

Smoke Launcher

Active Defense

ECM

Laser Destroy : :D

Laser Diffuse

Reactive Armor

Special Equipment

AT4

Binoculars

Breach kit

Demo charge

GPS

IED detonator

Javelin Command Launch Unit

Javelin Missile

RPG 7

RPG 18

RPG rocket

Comms

FBCB2

PDA

Radio

Visual(close)

Visual(distant)

Voice

Ammo

Hand grenades

Small arms ammo

MG ammo

Rifle Grenades

Honestly, it's very strange. Like for some seconds, it's silkysmooth, then it jaggs down and is barely moving at all then BAM! silky smooth then jagged. Sometimes it feels like it's rolling easy sideways and when you try to take the camera forward it's like walking in quicksand. So obviously, it's not running good, but to me, that seems to be a game bug / driver. As I said before, it won't matter untill I / we hav the 1.01. Because 1.0 is 5 weeks old.

thanks man for the descritpion. but i mean in all the other titles, from CMBO to CMAK i had the same feeling about the camera movement forward. it's just slow.

damn, if you have problems with your dualcore asskicker, what am i gonna do with my halfcore sorryrig.

ok, im not panicking and not panickmongreling. patience. zen. tobacco.