I've got it for real *spoiler warning*

Morjit. My troops where all over that small building. There is considerably larger buildings then that one. Besides, they didn't come out of anything, I had spotted them in that exact building before going in. Well I thought perhaps they had hidden themselves or something, but as a matter of fact, when they went visible, they didn't do anything and just got killed after a long staredown.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Razer:

I've got nothing against abstractions, but that appearing out of plain sight, is that also one? Just wondering.

Surely. Have you never played CM?

The appearance of enemy troops, be it as aquad as in CMx1 or shown as individual like in CMx2, does mean nothing else, that there was an enemy spotted somewhere within the house (level). If he is already identified or if the fight already has begun, is a completely other question (at least so it has been in CMx1).

Originally posted by SGT_56M:

Tip for camera controls:

WSADQE is medium camera speeds.

Arrow keys are very slow.

Mouse on the edges of the screen is the quickest.

My personal preference is to use the mouse for forward and back/side to side. I use Q/E for rotation. This keeps the camera smooth.

SGT failed to mention one (which turns out to be my favorite way of moving around): left-click and hold to move and right-click and hold to freely pivot.

Martin