Famous Upgrade problem..... 1.1.9 for XP

ThePhantom

Clay,

I've got 1.2 now... Everything is working.... However, the server is unstable. Both games I tried - I've had serious drag and both games have ended with a "server not responding." I was unable to complete either game. The last game the server stopped - I tried a refresh and the 1.2 server was not there. Only the Demo server.... Just strange stuff.

Clay,

The server dropped off at 6:00pm MST. It's not present anymore even if you refresh. I tried the Demo .9.94.

Without the other server - I can't enable the Join Game button - Same problem I had Sunday. I missed out on Operation Upstart, too..... That still hurts.

I don't know what was changed in the latest 1.2 upgrade, but I can tell you that when I got on and played last night, things weren't good.

Gameplay has suddenly become very choppy. The vehicle I was controlling seemed to move in spurts and was near uncontrollable.

Also, for some reason, the Delta Pavonis server was listed twice when I refreshed the available servers.

Dropping a unit onto the battlefield was very buggy. I received weird messages like, "Unable to drop unit while currently a passenger" - something like that. I didn't know what it was talking about. It took several attempts before my Paladin finally showed up in the game.

The game is unplayable with this newest release, 1.2.

I'm sure the developers realize this by now, but I thought I should post the problems I was having since updating to this latest release in order to help the developers debug the issues.

Looking forward to the fixes!

Have a great weekend all!

Gameplay has suddenly become very choppy. The vehicle I was controlling seemed to move in spurts and was near uncontrollable.
I noticed this as well. It played fine in the beginning of the scenario but then it started to get worse.

Dropping a unit onto the battlefield was very buggy. I received weird messages like, "Unable to drop unit while currently a passenger" - something like that. I didn't know what it was talking about. It took several attempts before my Paladin finally showed up in the game.
Again, I had this very same problem for some reason.

With these problems, I was beginning to think it was just me. smile.gif

-Sho