Anyone that has pre-ordered will be notified (or should have already, check your Spam filters!!!) and will get an automated email indicating that they can now download the game.

The game is still listed as Pre-Order though (with the special pre-order price) until around midnight, at which time it will switch over to release status.

Important info for logging back into the store.

Your email address IS your Username.

If you no longer have or have forgotten your store password, use the "returning customers, forgot your password" link on the stores main page. Your username and email will both be the same thing (your email address).

Lastly, when you go to license the game itself, when it asks for ORDER ID, it wants the LICENSE CODE.

Madmatt

[ October 24, 2007, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

By the way guys (and I am going to fix this later tonight!) but when you go to install and license Weapons and Warfare, the license panel might ask for the "Order ID", what it wants there is the elicense code (the one with all the numbers and letters about 32 characters long) .

As I said, I am going to get that fixed but you early downloaders will probably see it with that wording instead of it saying "License Key".

Madmatt