Known issues? Worklist for the first patch?

As a game is hardly ever 100% perfect and finished, I would like to know if there is already a list of bugs /features which are not working 100% and are scheduled for a patch.

Especially I am interested to play with more then 1 opponent. Is this feature still alive for a future update or simply dead?

Why not? Usally you know already things to improve, things you are not satisfied with when you have to finally deliver your game. I am just curious if Hubert is already working on Version 1.1 or taking some (well deserved ) holidays.

Can’t double click to move units instantly. They slide across the screen. This makes the game take many times longer than it would otherwise and thus consumes many extra hours of the player’s time.

Well, Narayan,

Not sure how you come by this notion, but

Bill and I have played several TCP games,

And I have played quite a few

Hot-seat, and AI contests by now,

And I'd have to disagree,

MOST vehemently. :rolleyes:

Speaking for myself,

The games - ALL that I mentioned above,

Did not take much,

If any extra time to complete.

Compared to SC-1, I mean.

So,

I just gotta wonder what causes yer

Difficulty in getting "an average"

Game done? :confused:

Reinforce Unit>

Max button not lit. It is dark. But it flashes red when I click on it. The label “Max” should be white instead of dark gray/black.

The Up arrow button and Down arrow button should be white when they can be clicked on to increase/decrease the reinforcement rather than dark which they are currently, and vice versa. Even better would be to use green and red instead of black and white.

Research

The same as the previous comment about the Up and Down buttons. The same is true of other forms too.

Well well, again.

I am older than many here,

And have to use reading glasses

When I scan the local Desert City Rag.

I have had NO trouble manipulating

Those Up & Down buttons... none.

**[... just double-checked, since I haven't played since late yesterday! And you have WHITE up-down arrows against a gray back-ground, for all of the areas you've mentioned... it's quite pronounced and in the contrast, easy to see, IMHO smile.gif ]

And,

WITHOUT wearing them awful goggle glasses!

Now, I am not discounting yer suggestions or concern.

In time, perhaps others will express their own preferences as well, and that's always encouraged.

Merely mentioning that it ain't no problem

Whatsoever for this old veteran

Game playing SC Cat. ;)

Many units of different countries are still fuzzy.
Never noticed such a thing

On my own Op Sys,

Which is pretty much average

Kind of set-up these days,

As I have come to realize.

Perhaps with yours, if you say.

And if others also say the same,

I suppose we'll soon enough see,

(... Yippee! It won't be long now! :cool: )

Then OK.

But not on mine. ;)

[ April 03, 2006, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Desert Dave ]

Of course Hubert as stated he will keep supporting this game is it progresses.

And we are keeping tabs on stuff that can not be fixed with the editor. Most are ideas on how to possibly improve the game.

If we are finding bugs, we are making Hubert aware, just as you all will smile.gif .

I would like to know if there is already a list of bugs /features which are not working 100% and are scheduled for a patch.
To answer the original question, No. Features as implemented are working fine. Get ready for some good gaming straight out of the box.

I played 2 games against the AI this weekend as both Axis and Allies and everything was OK. Beyond some expected AI and event script enhancements we need to continue work on, the game plays well for release. I say "expected" because the AI was last to be fully implemented and the least tested. That's just a fact of life. I played on Intermediate +0.5 Experience difficulty settings and got into 1944 in both cases (Allied victory in May 44 in one case and Axis-heavy stalemate in the other). Higher settings will be more challenging until we get some more scripts developed. (Good news here is we can ALL experiment with different ideas and provide feedback to Hubert.)

Some features like multiplayer mode for more than 2 players will have to wait until Hubert decides how and when to work on them. And there are some other intended features that got cut for release and need to be reconsidered. But as for genuine game-breaking bugs? Nope. The game works fine. Network and pbem work fine. Like I said, get ready for some good gaming. :cool:

Um Narayan, I guess you have a complete misunderstanding of what an NDA means.

First off don't you think it would be prudent, and this is only of course if you were allowed to post in the general forums, to provide assessments on the release versions and not the Beta from several months ago?

Since your posts serve no real benefit and will only confuse people on the current state of the game I'm locking this up.