Heck Rambo, paratrooper operations covered everything from one and two man special ops to corps, meaning 3 division jumps.

Of course they didn't go all in at one time, but for the most part the majority and key combat control elements did.

The deal is my Junkers and Heinkels can't fly to drop bombs but they can drop a stick of humans.

Go figure????

Each of the paratroops carries a helium balloon. They fly into the air and float to the designated target. I thought everyone knew that.

If you could figure how to attach an adequate number of balloons to your Jumkers it would fly also but only one way cus you have to get the wind just right for this to work.

The problem is not one of flying (clouds have little effect on the planes themselves), but of visibility. The men jump blind (is there an increased risk of drop casualties because of lousy weather?), but the bombers can't see the ground in order to hit a target.

Um...planes are not grounded in Winter - they "just" can't move - they can still strike.

how long you bin' playin' this game??!!

And with so many other things about SC2 bing odd well...what's one more!! :D:D

Not long enough SO.

But don't confuse the winter season with snowy conditions. My planes can operate, but no combat missions, yet FJs jump.

My playing partner also complains of the "odd" and unknown rules of SC, but my perspective has always been if you want a simulation of WW2 then you need to deal with the unknown aspects that greeted the actual participants.