OK ....Damn it.... that does it.

I nominate Bill Macon, aka pzgndr to make the DoD campaign.

Bill......it is high time you put your skills to work and get paid for it.

Hubert...I beseech you, assist Bill in whatever code support he may need.

You too Edwin....you're not without responsibility here.

Imagine it...Days of Decision, SC style, the new 20th Century Flaming Earth campaign.

The asking price is of no consequence....it will be paid.

On second thought, JJ, that consequence/price may be too high, thermonuclear war???? :(

Yeh...maybe....Belay that request Bill, we don't want young'ins like those above getting too comfortable with any kind of thoughts of nuclear conflict.

Conventional is so much more civilized! :eek:

Armuss, I did all my latest development work in SC2-PDE. I do not plan to go back and retrofit the SC2-WAW version of A3R. The new decision events in PDE really allowed me to overcome the problems I was having with USA deployments to North Africa.

Looking back, I'd say the first draft of A3R I did with SC2 Blitzkrieg was about 75%. With SC2-WAW it was about 90%. With SC2-PDE it's now about 95-99%. I'm generally happy with the results now. I'm curious what comments players may have for improving A3R "just a little bit more."

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

On second thought, JJ, that consequence/price may be too high, thermonuclear war???? :(

Yeh...maybe....Belay that request Bill, we don't want young'ins like those above getting too comfortable with any kind of thoughts of nuclear conflict.

Conventional is so much more civilized! :eek:

Don't be such a wimp.

bradley-clock-talking-strangelove.jpg