BioWizard called Rambo a bitch

BioWaste had gotten a little upset in regards to my USA stances & the funny video about the French Army. He tried to explain the difference between Canadian French & real French. For me, it's like trying to explain the differences between beotches smile.gif

Now, far as my USA stance. It got nothing by MORE solidified after doing business in South Korea. The United States has won EVERY war! 50,000,000 Koreans are free today south of the 38th parallel because of our bravery on the battlefield to stop the Commies.

My Uncle landed at Incheon, served under MacArthur...we will fight. Far as the war in Iraq, have some faith, don't be a coward.

Rambo supports the Troops,

Rambo support out missions,

Rambo is all USA baby!

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

How rude. I think guy oughta be banned. For god sake there are children hanging around here!!!!!

Not anymore, they've all been driven off by those rude and unforgivable remarks. :eek: tongue.gif

-- Which is good because now the rest of us can speak freely. ;)

Without defending people that call other names, I find it kinda... euh... silly to use the "there are children on this forum" argument.

Don't anyone of you watch television ? Surf internet ? Listen to conversations in a typical high school ?

Gee !

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

How rude. I think guy oughta be banned. For god sake there are children hanging around here!!!!!

"I'm not going back to SC2 anymore with that bio-wizard guy saying mean things about people."

-- "Me neither!"

-- -- "Me too, I mean, me neither!"

-- -- -- "I HATE bio-wizard!"

"Me too!" -- "Me too!" -- "Me neither, I mean, me too!"

Image18.jpg

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

"I'm not going back to SC2 anymore with that bio-wizard guy saying mean things about people."

-- "Me neither!"

-- -- "Me too, I mean, me neither!"

-- -- -- "I HATE bio-wizard!"

"Me too!" -- "Me too!" -- "Me neither, I mean, me too!"

Image18.jpg </font>

Same to ya, Boardwalk Raconteur! smile.gif

Good to see you back in the game,

What with zee Zee Plan, and all!

(... looking forward to trying out

that one - I ALWAYS managed to "accidentally"

select that chit when playing A3R ;) )

I owe you EM, but, well,