Yogi and Rambo going on holiday together

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"figure out things that are not clear in the Bible?"

But God wrote your Bible? Is his Truth vague, incoherent and contradictory?

"Jesus said if you could get to heaven another way, you'd be a thief. "

So did the OT beggar steal his way to heaven - You aren't being clear

What an earth are these 'fallen angels' you keep referring to? meteors, space aliens that mate with earth women, Roman Gods?

"My religion has all kinds of great stuff."

Has it got options?

"I have two ears, you got something better?"

A brain connected between two ears...

"My religion has all kinds of great stuff. My Savior is good."

Like the genocide perpetuated by the early Christians on Gnostic sects.

Christian fundamentalists imposing religious law on the native Americans that doesn't seem to dissimilar to Islamic ideology of a caliphate

"are falling stars really fallen angels or something? No idea. Maybe "modern aliens" are really fallen angels? God gives the devil his space when necessary...no idea?"

So to say it in another way...you dont know Sh*t

Perhaps you should go join Kettlers crusade.

Fallen stars really fallen angels? Gimme a break, even making the suggestion is as far out as me claiming you to be intelligent.

@TheGatheringUnbelievers --- The Catholics killed all those people, including the Hugonouts in France. Go check the Vatican for murder, not the saved born again Christians. Pope still has the record of reward for it. Far as "guessing" at deep space, I stated I have no idea. Maybe a black hole is "the bottomless pit"? What God says in the Bible is clear. We are discussing things that are not in the Bible. Bible never says you can't smoke crack, but does that make it right? Since you all mock the Bible, I asked, what do you believe that can top the Gospel. You've never answered expect,"what is between your ears". Well, what is between your ears? You have any prophesy? You have any hope? You have any grace? What do you have?

I have no idea about the deep things of life that aren't in the Bible. Nobody does. I told you I was just guessing. Have you ever been to a star? How do you know a "star" is just like the "sun"? Have you ever met an alien? How do you know if they exist? You ever met a Serpent before it was commanded to crawl like a snake? How do you know what animals, giants, and other things were before the flood? I have no idea.

Answer this ye non-believers:

1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

15And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

16Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

17Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

18Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

19Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

20That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

21Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

22Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

24By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

25Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

26To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

27To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

28Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

30The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

31Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

34Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

35Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

36Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

37Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

38When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

39Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

40When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

41Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

I've got the word of God smile.gif

-Legend

Which lead us back to the question yet again. Do you have an original thought Rambo? Or is it only possible the quote others?

And no I havent been to a star but ive seen millions.

Just as you question the things we can see, feel and measure, we question that the voice you hear as god is properly you being schizophrenic and hearing voices. So go back on your meds, and leave the preaching to someone who cares.

@Otto --- Ah, so you like QED, I've had math class too. I use to ask the math teacher, how do you know you really proved the proof? Because proof had to be based of another theorem in math. Well, according to my school's math. Maybe math is wrong too.

Far as proof of events in the Bible, these are quite difficult to understand from a scientific point, but to us who believe no big deal:

1) Virgin Birth. Can't say I can prove it, but I believe it.

2) Sinless Jesus who is the created of all. I've never met a perfect man, so how did he pull it off?

3) Jesus walking on water. I've tried it, didn't work for me.

4) Raising dead. Haven't tried it, can't prove it.

5) Blind receive their sight. Haven't met too many in this arena either.

6) Rapture of the church. Don't know how, but I believer.

7) Pick anything you want in the Bible. Can't be proved, but can be believed.

Who ever said proof & belief ran hand in hand on planet Earth?

All those things you mention 2+2=4, wet water, Blue Sky etc can all be proven. Take a freshman year of philosphy and they will teach you the techniques to prove things do and do not exist.

First year chemistry will also help with the wet water and Blue Sky.

That course should also teach you how to prove or not prove the existance of Jesus and articulate that information to listeners so they know you are correct.

Why the differentiation to Catholics - They still believe in Christ's resurrection like you do. Don't devout Catholics go to heaven or do you believe they all go to an eternal hell (along with 99% of the world's population) because they haven't had the same kind of specific doctrinal salvation as you have?

"Observe and obey all these words which I command you, that it may go well with you and your children after you forever, when you do what is good and right in the sight of the LORD your God" (Deuteronomy 12:28)

"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."(Leviticus 19:27)

How's the itchy beard? ;)

mosesdoesbestuality.jpg

"Far as chimps, apes, & king kong. They ain't my brother"

[ August 15, 2007, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

That's OT, plus was given to Jews. I fail at both being a Jew & living under OT law.

Rather a gentile who can to the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. I already had the Jewish law discussion w/ Kuni. That's elementary stuff, just read the NT smile.gif

We don't sing "Amazing Law", we sing "Amazing Grace".

-Legend

"What do you say of the Bible which is crystal clear? "

"God wrote us a book, he told us what he wanted us to know."

Is there a part in the bible that God says ignore the inconvenient and personally disagreeable laws, rules and assorted small print.

If you're not into beard trimming, why do you hate gays so much - are you Jewish?

Well, if I tell what is clear to me, you'll say it's not clear to you. Yet if it becomes clear to you, will you yet believe? Wow, sounds like a conversation with the Pharisees smile.gif

Have you ever prayed to God or exercised some Faith in his word. Ask him yourself smile.gif

Beard trimming? Huh? I use a disposables blades?

I'm a Christian smile.gif Also I'm a Legend, also an American smile.gif

What are you all going on about!

It is futile!!!

It is God that Chooses those who enter the kingdom of heaven.

It has nothing to do with you!

Those of you who do not believe in truth are out of luck.

God does not give a rats ass about you!! Believe that!!!

Now if by some miracle he decides to choose you to enter into the kingdom, there is nothing you can do about it.

So the "truth" for you is all a lie (because you do not seek truth nor live in it).

The truth always comes out. Truth will live forever!

That is the only thing that will last forever!

God has created us all for his purpose and if you do not like it well that is just too bad.

The Bible, the word of God, truth has become the living Word!

The "word" has become flesh!

And what is the word? Bird, Bird, Bird is the word!!!

@Waltero --- That a kid! Somebody rack 'em, Camp Rambo "I'm saved" shirt is on the way, check your mailbox. May the Lord bless your heart in all things.

@Wicked --- Yeah, I got my salvation. You can have it too if you'll only Repent & believe the Gospel...that's the entrance. I'm not going to feel bad for a lost world if they don't want to be saved. Son, there's alot of saved dudes. Jesus only prayed for his own in the garden, because his time had come...to be GLORIFIED! Jesus defeated the world, death, and sin when he was on the cross! It's all Gospel.

Brothers & sisters, TESTIFY!

Praise the Lord!

In Jesus name,

-Legend

"Yeah, I got my salvation"

Surely to gain Salvation there's a price and a list of biblical small print to comply with before you can qualify.

Have you been righteous and obeyed in giving up everything you have. Forgiven all the shaved gays who eat shellfish etc ?

Otherwise you're not practising what you preach and thus end up a mockery of what you wish to impose on others.

May the mystical seagull be with you and above you

seagullw2.gif

Only thing I can repent is being mean to Rambo for his irrational behavior. I should piety him instead of trying to convince him he needs to mature.

It is okay to be Christian Rambo just dont try and make everyone believe as you. You can be a fanactic but try and keep it confined in your own mind.

Originally posted by waltero:

People have been preaching Jesus for thousands of years!

10/10 for stating the bleeding obvious.

What is it you feel to preach?

Chances are if you do not preach it you do not practice it and what truth can be found in you?

Before you can "preach" you need to be able to make sensible sentences....otherwise it's just babble....