Freshblood in action: Baron vs Hellraiser AAR

Ok folks, here we are to entertain you, to amaze you !!! Freshblood aristocratic 'Baron' meets the Transylvanian terror 'Hellraiser' !!! Tickets sold out, call me , if I like you , I'll get you inside ;)

It's all about the show, thank you very much!

Rules:

1. No major amphib transports blocking tiles or spotting - Italy is allowed to ferry troops to Africa.

2. Cairo xploit forbidden.

3. UK is not allowed to DOW the USA.

4. RRI forbidden.

5. Turkey invasion by Axis forbidden.

Baron goes evil and picks Axis. Hellraser to play Winston, the wheelchair dude and uncle Joseph.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn 1

All out attack in Poland, northern amry killed. Polish reform the line in forn of Warsaw, AF operated in front of the city. Polish army and corps enter Germany, LF hit for 2 hp.

Maginot frogs hit a german corps down to 6.

French med garrisons relocated, got replaced by uk corps(syria and tunis)

[ May 13, 2006, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: hellraiser ]

Both LFs under polish attacks - both down to 7.

Sucidal Tendencies release a new single: 'Die, poles, die!!!' Polish troops counter with everything smile.gif

Canada ain't in yet...traitors!!!

Frogs hit again the german siegfred line corps - down to 3 as it was not reinforced.

OK WE UNDERSTAND THAT - YOU NEED TO USE CAPITALS ONLY IN GAME, REMEMBER? :D

december 31 - finally Canada is in - this was a joke ...

Sub ran into a fr BB but i was away making coffee and couldn't see it so i moved wrongly a cruiser before noticing this. Anyway sub dived against a fr cruiser, other navy units spread around the sub to intercept escaping routes.

Maginot dudes fire at 2 gerry corps - 1 hp down each smile.gif

[ May 13, 2006, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: hellraiser ]

May 5

Axis capture Benelux.

Second sub destroyed in the Atlantic. Fr BB ran into the third sub and got killed - I knew about the third sub due to this annoying bug: ships change facing when a hidden anemy units passes by :(

Germans show motor+2 ;)

First turn of July 40

Axis reached paris, french counterattacks bring a german army down to 3 and another one down to 6. FAF working from England.

Third axis sub destroyed in the Atlantic.

OTOH, french have 5 diplo chits in Iraq for quite some time but got squat :(

UK garrisons removed from french held med cities. Italy at 80+

July 21

German army down to 2. Due to the med garrison removal, Italy joins while axis still struggle to get Paris smile.gif UK raiders capture el agheila while RN+malta bomber hit the tripoli and tobruk ports out of order. The desert rats attack Tobruk - italian army dowon to 4. Several RN units in the med+those 3 carriers.

Finally, french sheikh asslicking pays off - Iraq +14%, they start the convoys to the UK smile.gif

French HQ survives in Paris at str 3. German army ventured to the coast, french hit it and London RAF finishes it off. German tank popped near Brest (uk corps inside) - RN take some shore bombardment practice lessons.

In Africa, the rats took Tobruk; bomber and fr BB hit the trioli port down to 0. Uk corps links El Agheila up.

August-what a joke, he took paris but french fight on ... army hits the german cruiser in LC port down to 6, allied fleet hits the other german cruiser down to 2. Med Fr BB hits the italian AF - left at 6 str.

UK is making 120+ cash and is buying corps like mad smile.gif

September - France is gone; Resolution BB sunk by LFs, RN cruiser reduced to 2; german cruiser reduced to 2; uk corps lands near kiel and instead of capturing Hamburg hits the Bismark in port. The rats started their march towards Tripoli.