I know this is a knit, but why does the game end once you achieve a major victory? Sure, the game is essentially over, and I appreciate the splash screen but it then returns to the game screen but doesn't allow me to play on if I wish. I am sure many would think it pointless to play on, but what does it hurt? Sometimes I just want to mindlessly go on and plant my flag everywhere yet I cannot do so? The game is best when it gives players more options and I see no reason not to let players keep going if they wish to do so.

John C, you can acheive this by simply de-activating the Victory scripts when you start a new game. If you are playing with the 'Allow Changes' option then these can be de-activated at any time.

The scripts can be de-activated by accessing OPTIONS->ADVANCED->SCRIPTS

[ June 01, 2006, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Hubert Cater ]

Whynot where applicable,...if applicable?...bring up a 'Pop-Up' onto the 'Victory' screen to give the player the option to continue the game further, if he so desires too!...

...Since only a few would really 'know how to'/'be aware of!'... or be 'self-sufficient' in accessing the "Victory Scripts" to make the adjustment within it to effect a continuation of the game!.

The victory scripts are the "options" feature you get with EVERY game.

Just select the advanced button and from there click on the scripts button and you can tick off all the scripts on or off, no editing needed.