The problem with the Netherlands is that they have quite a lot of capitals.

officially it's Amsterdam but the royal family and a part of the government was and still is located in Den Haag.These cities were btw economicaly unimportant and the Germans knew this,that's why they bombed Rotterdam,the industrial centre of the Netherlands, and not Amsterdam.

Also, there's only one country(the Benelux), so you can't expect it to have two or even three(Baltic states) capitals.

Could you write in the names of real life cities in the map without making the particular tile into an SC city with industrial production.

...after all, learning of geography and history is a good thing.

do you think say you take russia(your Axis) and then the americans and british invade, and they take a city like kiev, would communism be broken up and all the Soviet provinces given back or will they just give Stalins party control again?(in the game)

If they had a total victory(no partisans or any kind of soviet government) I think they would probably give independance to countries in the Caucasus and Ukraine, and then install a democracy.But this is very unlikely there would probably still be some kind of soviet control over cities and areas,or a government in exile that would never agree with the loss of those rich areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Be interesting to have some more cities ;) Germany in SC Original is rather Wimpy IndustrialWise. Did Spain have any precious metals whatsoever to speak of during the WW2 Era?

Plus Russia gets far too much Raw Materials and Industrial Might in comparison with USA. USA was more Industrial no? Regardless of their Japanese Conflict

Originally posted by osholland:

Here's a list of city's that I miss:

- Barcelona

- Vienna

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

- Amsterdam

- Thessaloniki

- Krokow

just wanna let you know

en gozer, het is kaaskoppen !!!

Originally posted by Liam:

Be interesting to have some more cities ;) Germany in SC Original is rather Wimpy IndustrialWise. Did Spain have any precious metals whatsoever to speak of during the WW2 Era?

Plus Russia gets far too much Raw Materials and Industrial Might in comparison with USA. USA was more Industrial no? Regardless of their Japanese Conflict

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by osholland:

Here's a list of city's that I miss:

- Barcelona

- Vienna

- Glasgow

- Birmingham

- Amsterdam

- Thessaloniki

- Krokow

just wanna let you know

en gozer, het is kaaskoppen !!!

</font>

Originally posted by afrika31:

well i would like to see vienna, as well as amsterdam =)capital cities deserve recignition.

Vienna wasn't a capital during WWII. Austria was united (the <i>Anschluss</i>) into the Greater German Reich. Austria became a province and Berlin remained the capital of the Reich.