People hate U.S.A so bad they laugh at sept. 11

I posted a thread on a message board for an online game I no longer play. The thread, found here makes a comment about how the Iraqi people need to step up and confront terrorism. Later in the thread a lot of anti-american racists come out and bash the U.S. and praise the terrorists! These are white guy's from europe no less!

One guy, Beltzshumeltz, claims he watches the 9/11 videos to get a laugh at all the american murderers that die in the fires.

I know this is off topic but I would really appreciate anyone who thinks this is outragous make a quick name on the forum and post your support for America and not the terrorists. Even if you don't agree with America all the time, you cannot allow people like this guy and his freinds to claim people working in a building deserve to burn to death because America invaded Iraq 3 years later!

Please don't let terrorist propaganda convince you that America is the bad guy. I would take GWB over Osama bin Laden any day month or year.

I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about the world. Having that attitude and allowing it to continue is just as bad as doing it yourself.

Do you really want people that are supposed to be freinds and allies helping terrorists to kill us? That is the next step here, these people hate America SO badly that they are a few steps away from solid support of terror! that doesn't just mean the U.S., that means Europe and Canada too.

People need to stop being lazy and do something.

Unfortunately this is happening because since the end of WW2 US foreign policy has VERY often supported terrorism in other countries, but they call them "freedom fighters" ...

So when you live in one of those countries that has an oppressive dictatorship that is supported by USA or you live in a country that has a democratic election but USA supports terrorists to overthrow that Govt you begin to understand their point of view.

Obviously this goes for pretty much all other western nations (mine included; Canada), but USA is the one with the bullseye simply because it is the biggest instigator.

GREED is going to be our downfall :( .