Placing Order_Major Malfunction!.

When i try to place an order, my SC2 Username & Password are NOT recognized? [incorrect username or password, Please try again.].

So now i try the 'Returning Customers. Please Log In' [incorrect username or password, Please try again.].

So anyway, i still bravely press forward!...and proceed to fill out the order form!& agree to the terms of service. Now...i click "Send Registration!".

Instantly!,...i get the message... ERROR:"This e-mail is already registered. If you forgot the password click on "lost your Password" and a new password will be sent to you".

The only thing i see is "Returning customers: Forgot your password?". I click on the 'forgot password'...it then request's USERNAME & E-MAIL ADDRESS, i enter my SC2 Discussion Forum Username & Password, 'Click'_ 'Send Password'...and from here on in it just keeps re-cycling will fresh blank boxes to refill in again and again as i fill it out and press 'Send Password'!???.

So, for now!...this is a no-can-do!.

***UPDATE!: In my 'Junk Folder' i finally found a 'sales@battlefront.com' reply!...Why in my Junk-Folder???. Here is what it says...although i have put in a false password here for illustration purposes!...***

Hello Richard Blais,Thank you for registering at Battlefront-Store. Your customer account has been created.You may login to https://www.battlefront-store.com:8443 using the following username and password:Username - retributar@hotmail.comPassword - ZimgoBlargo

***The problem here was that when i last ordered, my Password was correct, however!, i must have not re-written my USERNAME from the E-Mail Address that was in that line to my USERNAME that i use in the 'Discussion Forum'. This has all now been addressed/corrected!. Gotta-love-It!...

***NOW!!!,...'A NODDER-PROBLEM!!!':***

I used my VISA Card, entered in the information as i have done many times before,...here i agree to the Terms-Of-Service & Click Next...

I get...

**"Error: Invalid account number. Check credit card number and re-submit."**

**"Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (payflow_pro)"**

Hence!,... i phone my 'Credit Card Services' number and explain my quandry!. I then find out that it is in fact, that the information i submitted was infact...'Correct!', and the 'Operator' told me that the Service processing the Card is the source of the Problem!.

So there it is!..., no order's for now till a 'Fix' of some sort is effected!.

***FINAL ENTRY:***

***The last reason why i had problems was because i allowed for spaces in my 'Credit Card' numbers, you must adjoin all numbers continuously in order for the 'Credit Card' to be recognized!.

At last i have PRE-Ordered the 'WaW-Expansion' as well as the 'SC2 & WaW package' for a friend of mine!,...all bug's and obstacles have been worked out!, now just waiting for the opportunity to download the 'WaW' Expansion Pack!.***

[ October 13, 2007, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Retributar ]

The procedure is not really that different no matter if you order with Paypal or by card. In both cases you are automatically logged in during the checkout process when you enter your customer details (which you only have to do once, and afterwards you're a "returning customer").

For the record, Retributar was finally able to place an order by entering his credit card number without empty spaces.

Martin

rleete

Your obviously going out of your way to purposly ignore,...that my USERNAME was incorrect to begin with from a previous session,...as at the time it did not matter to change it in order to effect the previous order/purchase!. Now when i tried to order the upgrade this time, my USERNAME that i use in the forum,...would now not work as instead my E-Mail address was in it's place instead!. [This has now been corrected]

Next, on the Credit-Card Box for your Credit Card number, it DOES NOT SPECIFY whether you can use spaces as is actually on your Credit Card or if you need to put all of your Credit Card Numbers in sequential order... WITHOUT SPACES/GAPS!.

So,...if you couldn't, or wouldn't recognize these obvious interdiction's, then maybey your reasoning capability has been handicapped?.