Heroes don't die, they reload. 10 more days!

Yeah, I am pumped. Already got plans to get my ticket(s) in advance for the first showing. Also got a double date dinner & additional friends joining us as I'll be watching the movie a second time the next day!

It's been a long time, baby! I'm ready! Buying an $8 popcorn & $6 Diet Coke for first viewing. Can't wait for the action & one-liners!

This movie looks like a gore-fest. I heard the movie almost got an NC-17 rating.

-Rambo

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Also got a double date dinner & additional friends -----

Wow we are all impressed, no one knew you could get a date or had any friends. :D

Now Rambo, take it in the spirit intended and be kind and restrained in your response. ;)

[ January 16, 2008, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Yogi ]

Originally posted by Yogi:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Also got a double date dinner & additional friends -----

Wow we are all impressed, no one knew you could get a date or had any friends. :D

Now Rambo, take it in the spirit intended and be kind and restrained in your response. ;) </font>

I love you Yogi, you're so special smile.gif How is my favorite gaming coward doing?

For those fans feeling anxious for the new Rambo flick, enjoy some King:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FalfVLCK9A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7M05UjhoQ&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmXYaTWeBgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-uSa0QbIug&feature=related

Best things in life:

1) God

2) Family

3) Country

4) Elvis

5) Rambo

6) Sports wagering

7) Golf

8) Poker

9) Baseball

10) Driving fast

Missing anything?

[ January 16, 2008, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

I love you Yogi, you're so special smile.gif How is my favorite gaming coward doing?

Thanks Rambo, I always knew I was one of your favorites.

Reference missing anything on your top 10 list, how about SC2?

Best things in life:

1) God

2) Family

3) Country

4) Elvis

5) Rambo

6) Sports wagering

7) Golf

8) Poker

9) Baseball

10) Driving fast

Missing anything?

How old are you, dud? :confused:

Younger than twelve or older than seventy? :confused:

1) Old enough to put my ducks in a row.

2) Young enough to mop you up in a bar fight.

3) Good looking enough for the ladies.

4) Smart enough have several patton inventions.

5) Gamey enough to wipe you in SC/SC-2.

6) Graceful enough to want you to get saved.

7) Quick enough to snap a homerun in softball.

8) Charismatic enough to be a Legend.

9) Brave enough to serve/protect.

10) most important, faithful enough in the Lord.

1. women

2. wargames

2. money

2. excitment

2. adventure

3. women

4. interesting stories

5. music

6. vampires

7. Ancient European Culture that is digested into modern day BiteSize Snacks at the local Five and Dime

8. Dancing

9. Women

10. Cool jobs, like Detective, Archeologist, Doctors who get to the do the cool stuff...

On and on and on and Women

Dude, I got a few buddies that are fishing & hunting fanatics. Nearly all the home born folks in Boise hunt. Fishing is like golf, just depends who I'm going with. Got another buddy who's got a boat up in Seattle, I'd rather do that. I'm a golfer.

As a kid in Michigan, I grabbed my first catch, an 8-pound lake trout, in Lake Michigan. Wouldn't eat them today though. Gone on a few day fish stints in Florida, got sea-sick on one of them, kissed the ground & ate a spoon full of dirt after getting ashore.

The real fishing is in Mexico.

@arado --- There's different types of golfers. Most are bad players, only playing for social or business reasons. People play for different reasons.

1) Social players, those who play, drink & are not good. They ride carts, don't know the rules nor do they care. For them, it's all about social fun. They spend alot of money on stuff (food, beer, balls), but are slow players, trashing the course.

2) Old dudes, they gotta walk or die, so they play golf. They play early & have senior membership or rates. They play fast, only bet for nickels. They don't spend much money at the course, but take good care of it.

3) Equipment freaks. People that like to buy new clubs every week & actually think it wil help.

4) I'm going pro, types. Many think they're the next Tiger Woods, but in reality, will be living in their Mom's basement for life because they are at the course & not working.

5) Competitive players. These guys are good, all about the score. But they are boring to play with, typically loners with no personality.

6) Rich people. Some are so rich, they want to be members of a club.

7) Dykes on spikes. No explanation here.

8) Newbies. Many can get he golf bug first time they try. They either quit later, or join another genre of player.

Anyways...moral of the story. People play golf for differnt reasons.

Far as Clint or Dirty Harry. That's when Clint actually was cool. Now he's a faggy liberal lover. Making anti-USA films.

Far as Dirty Harry himself, the character is a legend of the 70's & early 80's. We know the one-liners, the action, and the purpose of Harry. I liked those flicks. Liked Eiger Sanction too, even though not Harry.