Hello,

I think this is my first post. I have "lurked" this forum for years. I have played SC1 for years. About a year ago I got to the point where I could play as Germany, max difficulty and settings and Italy nuetral and still conquer the world (probably not unusual at this point). But I have to say, it is a great game! My other favorite prior to SC1 was DOS High Command, but that AI was horrible.

Just throught I'd do my one post saying thanks to Battlefront for your work (especially Hubert). Also, I enjoy the sometimes mindless ramblings on this forum. It helps past the time till SC2.

...and on that topic, GOOD GRIEF, YOU'RE KILLIN' US! PLEASE RELEASE THE GAME!

smile.gif Ok, I feel much better now! Take care!

John

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rambo, nice song there! i reckon uve been visitin folsom pen to bring gods love to the inmates. :D

And of course ive watched Walk the Line, impressive stuff, i vote for Joaquim to get the Oscar, how are the bets in the States? How about the queer cowboy story? how is hittin so hard in the states? has Kuni something to do with it? :confused: i mean hes always bringin up that kind of stuff and now they make a movie!

Originally posted by santabear:

@ Condor: Well, here in N. Carolina "beach" rhymes with lots of things...

Glad, so u can wet yer furry skin in the sea whilst watchin some hot chicks. Here in Spain we dont have no beaches sun sux big time and chicks are cold as ice. So i think im movin from my basement, swarmed by rats, i live now to yer comfortable US condominium in NC, how about that? :rolleyes:

In exchange i could teach u some SC1 winning movements (thats worth a lot nowadays) and i could teach u some spanish too, useful when u say yer wife yer going out to have some air but goes otherway instead ;)

@Condor --- Amazing isn't it? Joaquim does an INCREDIBLE job as Johnny Cash.....yet the awards goto the "Happy Cowboys"? Actually, it's no shock. USA is in the powdermill.

With my Folsom song, I knew I didn't need to title it, for you. I've seen Johnny Cash in concert, beyond Legendary.

I've done prison ministry before. Yes, it's a captive audience...but it's one of the last places people will actually considering the ultimate decision. Well, funerals is always a mission field. Everywhere else, people don't seem to concerned.

Rambo reaching across the pond

Rambo embracing the Spanish Condor

Rambo sharing the Johnny Cash experience

Legend >>> OUT

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

I've seen Johnny Cash in concert, beyond Legendary.

Wow, i have hardly heard of him before the movie. Here in Spain, country music is not listened. BUT, now that ive been investigating in the internet ive come to see his face and u know WAT???? I think ive watched the guy before in a western MOVIE, with the legend, Kirk Douglas. Pretty interesting stuff. The guy did some good performance, tuff guy and all that stuff, so i think he definately was Johnny Cash. I will try to find out later.

PD: i think he wore black all the movie!

@Condor --- Dude, this is the first time you've heard the Man in Black? Dude, you have been living in a cave. I grew up on Country Music...dude, I am country!

"I was playing country, when country wasn't cool" --- Barbara Mandrell with George Jones.

I'm talking old country. Johnny, George, Tammy, Porter, Houston, Buck, Paycheck, Merle, Charlie, Bill, Dolly, Loretta, Patsy.

I like some of the new stuff...Shooter Jennings, Dwight, Clint, etc.

If you come to the States, goto the Western museum in Oklahoma, awesome. Then come out West, see the frontier. Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, & Washington...

I feel sad for the Euros, no country music.

According to Gamestar (a games magazine) the new release date for SC2 is now march 3rd 2006. :rolleyes:

However, since I have already posted twice release dates that turned out to be incorrect this will have been my last post regarding any release dates. If anybody should ask about SC2 release in the future I will be the first to reply "When it's done!". That's just been my personal learning experience. And after all I guess it doesn't really matter as long as the final product makes me happy.

:D

Strategic Command 2

Frogster Interactive Pictures AG

Amazon-Preis: EUR 44,99 Kostenlose Lieferung. Siehe Details.

Gewöhnlich versandfertig bei Amazon in 4 bis 6 Wochen.

Unsere besten Strategiespiele für Ihren PC -- immer aktuell und zu Top-Preisen!

System: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Medium: Computerspiel

Erscheinungsdatum: 23. Februar 2006

ASIN: B000EMG7H4

USK Einstufung: Freigegeben ab 16 Jahren gemäß § 14 JuSchG

Amazon.de-Verkaufsrang 1.948

Erhöhen Sie Ihre Verkäufe!