You could rambo, but don't kill the deer while its all struggling in the net with fear/panic/flight... makes the meat tougher.

Instead, wait till it calms down then give it a good stealth kill and muscles will remain nice and loose... ;)

erm... and, uh, btw, I also am ready to pre-order as soon as window opens... =)

Woop,

--AOM

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking about letting them (the deer, more than one) come in for a brew & watch some NFL football with my DirecTV HD Vizio 47". I thought about going the store meat method, but don't feel like getting snapped back $40/month extra in electric for a dedicated freezer.

Rambo just get the deer to walk right into your house and hit it over the head with a frying pan.This way there is no bullet wound.Cut it up and chow down.

I think the trident might just vaporise it and youd have nothing left to eat,plus the collateral damage might just get you(L.O.L.).

Iron ranger most of the deer ive got have been eating natural forage(no sage brush)Ive eaten deer that have been eating alot of apples and you are right the meat from those deer is absolutely great.I foung the biggest effect on the taste of the animal is the time of year you get them.Especially the bucks during the rut.